Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Does anyone know if the updated S/S 07 "Under My Car" jeans will still have the open teared holes at the knee?

On the showroom pics of Luisaviaroma it looks like they have been removed for the new season.

Also the paint stains below the knee seems to be more visible than on the "old" version and the whole wash looks lighter...

Any idea? TheGrapist maybe... :-)

Are there maybe some other pics of these jeasn on the web that are better than the ones on LVR?

No idea really, since they've yet to hit stores here. However, if you need a size 27, 29, 30 or 32, I have the under models for sale.

Are there any pictures of the black raw 17.5cm yet?

I don't think there will be a raw BLACK 17.5cm jean. I think the 17.5cm raws are called the "sheer" jeans offered in raw indigo and a charcoaly-grey color. I believe they are these

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=47I&CodCollezione=06V&CodArticolo=81

same as these

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11656937

Can anyone answer this questions?

1. How do the 17.5 cm sheer jeans fit compared to regular 19 cm raw? Slimmer like jake denim and super slender? I mean on the thighs and waist.

2.How do the 17.5 cm ultra slender jeans fit compared to 17.5 cm super slender from SS07 or FW07?

anybody know sizing on these:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=47I&CodCollezione=06V&CodArticolo=6

stick to mij 19cm size? also, anyone know the usa price so i can determine where i will get the best picez...

They are made in italy, but because of the superslim fit i would stick to your MIJ raw size. They are 445 in the US, and if you'd like to order them in the greyish black immediately they can be found here: http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11656937

^they are made in japan actually, according to lvr. saw the blacks on elux, but want the indigo...

Oh alright sorry for that. I did the online chat with Eluxury to ask them and they said they were made in italy but maybe they meant all of them in general, which is more washed denim.

you know on elux, are those the 08 or the f/w 07 diors? because i heard the fit is different now, and was wondering how much i need to size down because im a 28 in kicking mule workshop and selfedge x sugarcanes. and was wondering what size i need to get on them diors. looking for a skinny or slim fit.

you know on elux, are those the 08 or the f/w 07 diors? because i heard the fit is different now, and was wondering how much i need to size down because im a 28 in kicking mule workshop and selfedge x sugarcanes. and was wondering what size i need to get on them diors. looking for a skinny or slim fit.

Get a size 27 MIJ 21cm for the same fit as the SEXSC, or the same but 19cm for a slimmer fit. The ones on eluxury are MII 21cm, the least popular of all of the 4 raw styles i would guess, which would mean they are probably from a/w. Also, i dont think the cut on the raws changed at all. But yeah, you should probably stay away from those MII.

If you live in LA I'd go to the Dior Homme store and try on pairs in person (from what I've heard the fit on the raws hasn't changed), even if you decide to go with MII over MIJ, eluxury has the price jacked up by at least $50-60 over what it would cost to buy them from Dior.