Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I think those are the 19cms, the hem changes depending on the size, and the 19cm is measured from a 32 waist. They kinda look short though (no stacking compared to most dior fits), or are you just really, really tall ?

sorry guys, they actually are quite long but its really impossible to tell in the picture because of the image quality. i have a pair of the black raws as well, but ive had them for almost a year and a half, they have been washed a few times and the hem on them is even smaller than the indigo ones i just got, so i thought maybe they werent both the 19cm, but i think time has made the black ones shrink and bunch up tighter than the indigo ones. do the cuts vary slightly depending on the material? the indigo denim is so much softer than the black. but i assume if they are less than 18cm with a waist size of 29 then they must be the 19cm cut?

sorry guys, they actually are quite long but its really impossible to tell in the picture because of the image quality. i have a pair of the black raws as well, but ive had them for almost a year and a half, they have been washed a few times and the hem on them is even smaller than the indigo ones i just got, so i thought maybe they werent both the 19cm, but i think time has made the black ones shrink and bunch up tighter than the indigo ones. do the cuts vary slightly depending on the material? the indigo denim is so much softer than the black. but i assume if they are less than 18cm with a waist size of 29 then they must be the 19cm cut?

They must be 19cm's. If they were 21's they would be less fitted and would fall past your food instead of sitting neatly on it. Also, the black raws fit slightly slimmer then the indigos, so maybe that combined with shrinkage from washing made the hems smaller then those of the indigos.

They must be 19cm's. If they were 21's they would be less fitted and would fall past your food instead of sitting neatly on it. Also, the black raws fit slightly slimmer then the indigos, so maybe that combined with shrinkage from washing made the hems smaller then those of the indigos.

thank you midnight, im very obsessively compulsive about a lot of things, and what you said actually made me feel better about my jeans (this isn't sarcasm). i appreciate it, thanks.

i dont think that you can see where the jeans is made in from the reference number. You can only see it on the washing tag inside the jeans where it says: made in japan or italy.

on the other hand you cant see the reference number in the jeans, only on the grey tag...dont know why they dont print the reference tag in the jeans...

i am selling the same pair and i cant say that there is something wron in particular with it. But as you said, a pic with flash cant catch the jeans really because there is so much reflection. But honestly, i`ve never seen a fake of these on ebay. There are a lot of them on yahoo hong kong and i dont know if those are real but someone told me that people in HK would be especially keen on those and that would be the reason for the big amount of waxed jeans being sold there.

For me, i bought mine at selfridges and from your pics (which are not detailed enough) i cant see many differences...

i am selling the same pair and i cant say that there is something wron in particular with it. But as you said, a pic with flash cant catch the jeans really because there is so much reflection. But honestly, i`ve never seen a fake of these on ebay. There are a lot of them on yahoo hong kong and i dont know if those are real but someone told me that people in HK would be especially keen on those and that would be the reason for the big amount of waxed jeans being sold there.

For me, i bought mine at selfridges and from your pics (which are not detailed enough) i cant see many differences...

Honestly, despite HK's proximity to China, the land of the fakes, I have not heard of a pair of waxed jeans being faked. I dont think it can be easily done since its not waxed poured on it but some chemical substance.

Sure, there are tons of DH tailored clothes being faked and even jeans but waxed jeans? I think not unless the process is cheap and DH actually outsourced the work to China and the factory is busy selling the over-runs.

anyone got a pair of the mij silver selvedge 19cms yet?

I am considering buying a pair when I go on holiday mid february, and was wondering if the cut and colour is the same as that of the regular MIJ indigo raws.

would dior homme in hong kong be cheaper than in london or paris?

anyone got a pair of the mij silver selvedge 19cms yet?

I am considering buying a pair when I go on holiday mid february, and was wondering if the cut and colour is the same as that of the regular MIJ indigo raws.

would dior homme in hong kong be cheaper than in london or paris?

I have them in the 21cm black. They fit about the same as my 21cm raw indigos. They are softer, slightly thinner, tighter weave, and are much more flat black in color. They are very nice though. I would recommend them.

got my new 17.5cm raws in indigo in the mail today from thegrapist! i can only describe them as fucking perfect. i always wanted a pair of 19cm but found them a little loose in the knee and calf area for my taste, but the 17.5cms are everything i have ever wanted in a jean in terms of fit. camera is dead right now, but it is on the charger and pics are coming...

on edit: its worth mentioning that although lvr has them pictured with a clasp, the pair i got actually has a button instead...

i tried a pair of the 17.5's on...they fit amazing, but i had to size up one size without them looking ridiculous.

and as i mentioned before(even though noone believes me), ALL of KVA's jeans are using the button. check diabro.net. silver jeans have a button, raws have a button...all of them.

the used jeans are obviously pictured with a clasp, because they've got tons of used jeans left over from HEDI's collections.

anyway, yeah...17.5's are sick.

Hey...

Still need some help concerning the S/S 2007 grey distressed denim....

Will a size 28 fit me if I wear 27 in MII raw denim and also a 27 in the Dauphins?

As for washed denim I have a size 28 in New Emperors, Under My Car from S/S 2007 and I also wear a size 28 in Soft Inference.

So do you think a size 28 grey distressed would be the right choice for me? Or do they stretch a lot?

Thanks in advance!