Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

^they are brand fucking new, when they stretch they will sag. i am wearing the 19cm around the house right now so they will be appropriate to wear out of the house later this evening. trust, i would not wear them out like that.

Even if they do stretch, they'll still look like shit, you have thunder thighs, dress your body type.

got a couple new pairs in the mail today. here are some fit pics of my 19cm mij in size 27:

and here are some pics of the 17.5cm sheer in grey size 27. these are the same ones i posted previously in blue. the color of grey on these is insane, better than the dauphin and soft interference imo, and i actually like this pair much more than my blue ones:

hey u r jskid from hf?

anyway, i wear 27 in 19cm mij also. but they haven't stretched much. and i've been wearing it about a 3month. (not too frequent though) i doubt they gonna stretch that easily like 772 or 71j.

did you get those from LVR? i'm thinking about ordering 17.5cm sheer in grey and umc....

thunder thighs? are you fucking nuts? the 19cm are loose on my thighs in a 27, so i don't see how i could have "thunder thighs". asshat.

homie, look at your fuckin pictures. your thighs look like they about to rip seams apart. and next time calm down when people give you some criticism, fuckin flippin shit when you post pictures asking for critism.

got a couple new pairs in the mail today. here are some fit pics of my 19cm mij in size 27:

DSCF19407054.jpg

DSCF19417055.jpg

and here are some pics of the 17.5cm sheer in grey size 27. these are the same ones i posted previously in blue. the color of grey on these is insane, better than the dauphin and soft interference imo, and i actually like this pair much more than my blue ones:

DSCF19427056.jpg

DSCF19447057.jpg

hey man. you DEFINITELY don't have thunder thighs. i just bought the exact same pair (same size and all), and i'm skinny as fuck and you can still see the pocket bag outline a little bit. i'm gonna assume that your thigs are slightly larger than mine, but trust me, i'm really skinny and have almost the same problem lol.

Where can I buy a pair of Dior mij 19cm online? Exluxury doesn't have anything and the other sites I've found only have those gross radioactive jeans.

Or you could just use a Proxy service like most people and save yourself the hassle. $378 Shipped through thegrapist.

cross posted from the evolution thread.

dior homme 19cm. 8 months. 2 hot soaks, 1 wash. worn nearly every day.

outdoor lighting:

jeans2.jpg

jeans6.jpg

fit pics:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...ezy/jeans9.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...zy/jeans10.jpg

indoor lighting:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q...ezy/jeans1.jpg

this is my first pair of raw denim that i've actually kept longer than a few weeks. give me feedback positive or negative.

I'm looking at both sites that were linked, and finding raw jeans to be much less than that. Less than $300, actually, for what I'm guessing is the MII's, so why use a proxy?

If you thought the lvr ones were in dollars, theyre not. Its in euros making them 320 dollars. They are MIJ.

^not true, there is no VAT for people outside europe so they are actually only $266usd for mij and $216 for mii. but as i said, there is the $80 shipping cost and the 16% tax to consider. making the mij come out to more like $388 and mii around $330. if you order multiple pairs to even out the shipping it becomes a better deal, but to order from lvr just for 1 pair of diors is pretty stupid.