Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I know its in euros, I did the conversion, and they have both MII and MIJ. That shipping cost if fucking ridiculous. Why would it be so high?

its a combination of factors:

- the weakness of the usd fucks you on the conversion from eur

- they use fedex, which is expensive compared to a lot of other methods

- items are coming from italy and int'l shipping is never cheap

- they use the quickest service available, so you get your shit 2 days after you order it

- i'm sure they mark it up some because people who can afford to shop there probably don't give a fuck about the extra cost.

if you want diors and don't live near a retailer, just pm the grapist and be done with it. problem solved...

^not true, there is no VAT for people outside europe so they are actually only $266usd for mij and $216 for mii. but as i said, there is the $80 shipping cost and the 16% tax to consider. making the mij come out to more like $388 and mii around $330. if you order multiple pairs to even out the shipping it becomes a better deal, but to order from lvr just for 1 pair of diors is pretty stupid.

Don't forget that FedEx taxes on an extra $25 to you just for shipping it. Getting a single pair of Diors from LVR will actually cost you like $415.

Luckily, I've gotten to the point that if something is sold out in the US, Dior will contact their Paris stores and warehouses and ship them out to here, and not charge me customs or shipping or anything. It takes a little longer, but frankly, I don't think it's worth paying $60 or more extra to shave 3 or 4 days off of shipping time.

sickjarred, what size are those?

size 27. they stretched a lot. they're at 32 1/4" BiG style measuring now.

here are better pics cross-posted from the evolution thread:

i posted some pictures a few days ago but they weren't very good lighting. here are some better ones.

19cm mij, 8 months.

101_1252.jpg

101_1253.jpg

101_1255.jpg

interesting back pocket fade. i had an owl keychain that i kept on my keys and then it broke so i stuck it in my wallet and it started to fade and looked cool so i kept it there.

pics:

101_1266.jpg

and more pics:

101_1264.jpg

101_1269.jpg

ok, need u Dior experts' help...just bought a pair of SS08 17.5 jeans, some pics below

Pics106.jpg

Pics105.jpg

was wondering whether anyone had ever experienced the metal belt loop logo tag being reversed (so the CD is upside down), cos just noticed mine was (sorry could not do a closeup, camera wasn't good enough). I know for sure this pair is definitely legit, it's from an official stockist and paid about US350 for this, but was wondering whether QC went down for the new KVA era jeans...i'm not gonna return this cos there are no more sz28 in the store, guess it could be considered defective but returning a garment cos of this small 'error' is too much a fuss

thoughts, anyone?

^^^All of the metal cd's on mine are facing the right way. I'm not sure if the quality went down with kva, as much as with dior homme in general over the past 3 years. It isn't very noticable at all though so you should just try not to worry about it. And what jeans are those anyways?

^^^All of the metal cd's on mine are facing the right way. I'm not sure if the quality went down with kva, as much as with dior homme in general over the past 3 years. It isn't very noticable at all though so you should just try not to worry about it. And what jeans are those anyways?

White Super Slenders.

^^^they are a very very light shade of grey, almost white, I think that's what Gris Clair on the tag means. but I saw disbro having a white pair (blanc) on their website so I think a white does exist

guess I will just keep these, I just tried them on again and they fit perfectly. I have also never seen any reversed belt loop tags on any dior jeans before, including even the fake ones, this is the first time. maybe it's just one of those little mistakes which slipped from the factory

Grapist - any other info you have on these jeans? I've never come across diors in 17.5 with 8% stretch, are these new from KVA or did Slimane ever do these before? Sorry, if I sound ignorant, but I dont' really know much bout dior jeans, this is my 3rd pair so far

Perhaps i wasnt clear in my question. What I'm trying to ask is that is the tag supposed to look like that in the 1st picture? Or is it supposed to look like the one in the last picture.

I read somewhere that tags of the fakes often have an elongated wash tub who's sides are more vertical(1st pic) than the real symbols(last pic).

Or is this information bull?

my bad, that very first pic was not showing up when i looked at your post the last time.

the tag on all of my diors actually don't look like the first pic OR the last one. the one in the last pic is way off though. the first one actually looks exactly like all of mine with the exception of the word "composition" being at the top on mine.

Oh wow they look a lot greyer in the pictures then when i tried them on. Oh btw grapist/anyone else: Have you seen the 19cm cloud treatment white jeans? I want a pair of white jeans for summer, but the 17.5's are just too skinny. Thanks!

Do you mean these ones? Ive got a pair, I can post pics if youre intrested.

img10302714698.jpeg

Oh wow they look a lot greyer in the pictures then when i tried them on. Oh btw grapist/anyone else: Have you seen the 19cm cloud treatment white jeans? I want a pair of white jeans for summer, but the 17.5's are just too skinny. Thanks!

The super slenders also do come in light grey as well. Maybe you saw those?

If you're a size 27 I do have a pair of white jeans from S/S 07 available. Otherwise, the only white jeans I've seen as of late are the Super Slenders.

This question may look stupid, but this season's Radioactive jeans are raw (under the silver coat), aren't they? They felt like my raws when I tried them on.

They're not raw. They might be stiff when you try them on but they're not going to fade.

Can anyone clarify on this:

Dior MIJ Indigo Raw 17.5cm, do they really exist? Could anyone send me a link to a website where they sell them?

Thx

They've always made raw 17cm MIJ but they're only available in Japan and pretty much impossible to get a hold of. This season they have the Sheer 17.5cm jeans, Dark Blue and Dark Grey, both are raw, and obviously the indigo ones will fade more noticeably.

The super slenders also do come in light grey as well. Maybe you saw those?

If you're a size 27 I do have a pair of white jeans from S/S 07 available. Otherwise, the only white jeans I've seen as of late are the Super Slenders.

Do you mean the white s/s07 ones posted above with the blue? Or are you talking about a different style...?

Pardon my ignorance, but did KVA introduce a new cut for jeans this season, or is the same as when Monsieur Slimane was still directing?

Slimane introduced the 17.5cm cut. KVA is just using it more because so many people clamored for tighter fitting jeans. Yet then they complained.

19cm is just fine with me, but I've gotten tons of requests for smaller hem sizes. I just don't get it anymore.