Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

This is 30, before I sized down:

This is 28, after I sized down..as u can see from the closeup pic, my crotch's stiching is showing due to the major stress/stretch

:

I was too confident that sizing down 2 would be fine because I could fit a fist in 30s...but on the first day it took me half an hour to get the top clasp on. and now u could see some stretched stitching from the super tightness.. Now I can put all the buttons if I wear it on my waist, and I can put the bottom 3-4 buttons on only if I want to sag down to my lower hips.

Would I be able to survive and sag these jeans after a few months of wear? I cant size back up to 29, because I already exchanged once :(..

I've been wearing these all day including sleeping for a week now hoping they wud stretch..

The worst thing that can happen is them buttons burst and hit some hot chick in the eye during your date and both you and DH gets sued and DH bans you from getting their stuff for life.

Hey even when my DH jeans are tight, they werent that tight,

would it be ok if I dont put on the clasp then???

also, kian, whats ur weight and height?

They're perfect! They'll stretch a lot. I couldn't button my raw jeans when I bought them, no they are easy to button. Try to wear them a bit lower, you look like a guy from Fab5 right now.

I tried doing that. But if I do, it will be too damn tight and looks like what a woman might wear. I dont care about whether it stretches. It cant fucking stretch if it alreadty creates a muffin look at the waist.

So I take a 31 19 cm. I tried 30 19 cm but its too fucking tight.

The waist has space at the back standing and sitting but you can tell the crotch and thighs etc are too tight. When I sit, I fear the damn thing will tear at the seams.

At 31 cm, the waist is big but manageable with a belt. The thighs fit better (not spandex tight) and it has a more slouching DH look especially at the ass.

yeh sweet...i guess i am going to do the same thing...i hate it fitting to tight around the thighs, looks ghey. I want it to be slim not spandex tight as well.damn skinny leg fuckers..play some sport bitches!

Hi Freshstrokes

I have to say if you can't even do your jeans up or if buttons are popping open then they are too tight. I mean come on! Diors stretch but not by THAT much and when you wash them they'll just shrink back down. Most dry Dior denim is actually pre-washed (but nobody here ever tells you that or seems to be aware of it) and so it's not like buying a pair of dry Levi's where you should size up a couple because of shrinkage. You won't get any more shrinkage on a pair of raw Dior jeans than if you'd bought a washed pair. 'fraid it's true.

If I were you I'd send those back sharpish and go and buy a pair of jeans that actually fit.

Best wishes

T

there is no where i can "send those back" because I have already stretched them, and i already returned them once.

The buttons aren't exactly popping..the main difficulty is just the top 2 buttons but now its not hard to button the top 2 and the clasp if i am wearing it on the waist.. I just can't do that on my hips..Good news I guess?

Do you think I could just go on a diet and just lose some of my waist?

there is no where i can "send those back" because I have already stretched them, and i already returned them once.

The buttons aren't exactly popping..the main difficulty is just the top 2 buttons but now its not hard to button the top 2 and the clasp if i am wearing it on the waist.. I just can't do that on my hips..Good news I guess?

1. Actually returning them would be quite funny. It would be like Ross in Friends returning a sofa he sawed in half.

2. Losing weight to fit into clothes is a true sign of a fashion victim. Dont worry. You are not alone.

baby steps my friend, baby steps

if that shit is too tight, leave the clasp unbuttoned so that u can still stretch the jeans without causing too much stress.......after a week or two of wearing the clasp unclasped, then u should be able to button all the way

Hi Freshstrokes

I have to say if you can't even do your jeans up or if buttons are popping open then they are too tight. I mean come on! Diors stretch but not by THAT much and when you wash them they'll just shrink back down. Most dry Dior denim is actually pre-washed (but nobody here ever tells you that or seems to be aware of it) and so it's not like buying a pair of dry Levi's where you should size up a couple because of shrinkage. You won't get any more shrinkage on a pair of raw Dior jeans than if you'd bought a washed pair. 'fraid it's true.

If I were you I'd send those back sharpish and go and buy a pair of jeans that actually fit.

Best wishes

T

just wanted to correct some misinformation. raw dior's are infact unwashed. they won't shrink very much because they're sanforized, not because they're washed. they will shrink a little bit more than the washed dior's but it's negligible.

just buy them in size 29 or 30. Those will look fucked up and I am pretty sure the button will rip. I had this on two dior jeans already so I know what I am talking about :)

how long did it take for your buttons to rip?

I seriously cant afford buying or spending additional money for another pair...so the worse that can happen is I go on a crazy diet to fit in these pair of jeans properly..:(

Just need some quick advice before I pull the trigger on a pair of 33's (21cm). I'm 5'11" 180-ish. Problem with me is the majority of my weight is in my legs (I have tree trunks). Measurements:

Thigh: 24 inches around

Calf: 16.5 inches around

There have been times where I've tried on jeans that were the correct waist size but would not even fit over my calf/lower thighs, lol. I've never tried a pair of these jeans on in person so I have no idea how "skinny" they are in the legs, which is why I'm gonna go with the 21cm for sure. You guys think I'll be alright or is there no chance of this working? lol