Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

diorjeans.jpg

My jeans:

AW07 - Jake

AW07 - Soft Inference

AW07 -Arcadius

AW07 - Black Raw

SS07(?) - Indigo Raw

AW07 - Super Slender

AW05(?) - Orange Overdye

SS07 - ?

AW06 - Indigo Clawmark

nice work man! you've got some real good stuff.

i will try to post some photos of mine lined up soon...that's a good idea.

are the arcadius the ones that are like...half wax dipped? and the top feels almost like a microfiber material?

Jeans will stretch everywhere where they touch your leg. This also applies to Dior jeans provided you got the right size and not like 2 sizes down. I bought a pair of 19cms in my true size and they were pretty damn tight in the thigh at first but have since loosened up a bit and are now comfortable to wear.
That's what I would call a fuck off collection of Dior Homme jeans. Nice variety in there too.
That must be like 3500 dollars worth of denim!!!!

I will have to get two sizes down from my usual tagged size so they would fit my waist. But yeh they are just way to tight in the thighs for my build. So im going to have to stay with a 31 (my usual size being 32). I also agree with your comments on that collection. That a fuck off collection. Even at 31 the waist being slightly loose.damn.

diorjeans.jpg

My jeans:

AW07 - Jake

AW07 - Soft Inference

AW07 -Arcadius

AW07 - Black Raw

SS07(?) - Indigo Raw

AW07 - Super Slender

AW05(?) - Orange Overdye

SS07 - ?

AW06 - Indigo Clawmark

Damn! 9 Dh jeans. You are a bona fide DH jeans collector.

Please let ue know how you decide to add to your collection?

Do you add jeans you dont already have? Or you buy due to its scarcity? Or due to price? What is the attraction of DH jeans that made you buy 9 pairs and counting?

I will have to get two sizes down from my usual tagged size so they would fit my waist. But yeh they are just way to tight in the thighs for my build. So im going to have to stay with a 31 (my usual size being 32). I also agree with your comments on that collection. That a fuck off collection. Even at 31 the waist being slightly loose.damn.

I tried doing that. But if I do, it will be too damn tight and looks like what a woman might wear. I dont care about whether it stretches. It cant fucking stretch if it alreadty creates a muffin look at the waist.

So I take a 31 19 cm. I tried 30 19 cm but its too fucking tight.

The waist has space at the back standing and sitting but you can tell the crotch and thighs etc are too tight. When I sit, I fear the damn thing will tear at the seams.

At 31 cm, the waist is big but manageable with a belt. The thighs fit better (not spandex tight) and it has a more slouching DH look especially at the ass.

theblingding huge amount of jeans but most of them are not worth the money imo. You should look into pre-04 stuff and not after 04. What about follow me painted on jeans? Strip bleu? Luster waxed and destroyed or Strip destroyed? The only 07 jeans I have is the gold waxed and it is ok but could have used more coating

This is 30, before I sized down:

dior2.jpg

dior3.jpg

dior4.jpg

This is 28, after I sized down..as u can see from the closeup pic, my crotch's stiching is showing due to the major stress/stretch

diors1.jpg:

diors3.jpg

diors4.jpg

I was too confident that sizing down 2 would be fine because I could fit a fist in 30s...but on the first day it took me half an hour to get the top clasp on. and now u could see some stretched stitching from the super tightness.. Now I can put all the buttons if I wear it on my waist, and I can put the bottom 3-4 buttons on only if I want to sag down to my lower hips.

Would I be able to survive and sag these jeans after a few months of wear? I cant size back up to 29, because I already exchanged once :(..

I've been wearing these all day including sleeping for a week now hoping they wud stretch..

Looks like sizing up 1 would be perfect. They should stretch a little though, but right now they look pretty tight

You should have taken the 29 one or even stay with the 30. Mine show this kind of stretched stitching on the thigh because it was really too tight at the beggining, now it's okay (but the waist was already fine). I think your clasp will break and so will your offspring. Trade them on supermarket.