Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

okay, so i'll will be in Atlanta until the 26th and I really want to get some Dior's.

Does anyone know of a place in Atlanta, Georgia that may carry Dior, possibly Saks?

Thanks.

Jeffrey is the only place in Atlanta. I only know this because the other location is here in NYC.

okay, so i'll will be in Atlanta until the 26th and I really want to get some Dior's.

Does anyone know of a place in Atlanta, Georgia that may carry Dior, possibly Saks?

Thanks.

Jeffrey is the only place in Atlanta. I only know this because the other location is here in NYC.

^ lol...some people i swear...

At this point it's just easier to ask them that and give them an answer. Despite it being stated on the first page, it's clear at this point that no one reads it, or I've gotta be more explicit in that post.

grapist gotta get dat bread

I had bread made with yeast the other day, and I ain't going back to the way things were!

16 inches

and I did read the first page FAQ multiple times. Call me an idiot but it is still confusing for someone wihtout a lot of denim experience

Well that's odd that your APC's didn't stretch out much. But anyway, I have to honestly ask, since from the past 20 pages or so it's apparent that I didn't write the FAQ in a clear enough manner, what was confusing?

A size 29 measures 15.5" flat, and will stretch out an inch or so, making it about 16" (or a little more) after stretching, so that should be your size.

Actually, this is where I disagree with you. Jeans like that look "fine." They're not terrible per se, not great either. It's a basic run of the mill look/fit that you'll find on like 90% of your peers.

The problem is that for a pair of jeans that costs $350 to $450, "fine" shouldn't cut it.

Holy shit, I had no idea that my ill-fitting Diors would cause such in-fighting among the SF family, haha. This just goes to show that even with all these FAQ's and fit-interrogations that you can still end up with the wrong size. I wasn't trying to 'size up' on my pair, and am in agreement that for $300+ jeans, 'fine' shouldn't cut it. That's why I'm not keeping them. After all this, atleast now I know what size Diors I wear.

hey, i wear a size 38 in jncos..and when laid flat, the leg opening measures 21". what size diors should i get?! do you think the 17cm's are the closest fit to that? people say with these diors you can size down...so i was thinking 28 or so. does dior make these jeans in a 50cm leg opening? thanks.

hey, i wear a size 38 in jncos..and when laid flat, the leg opening measures 21". what size diors should i get?! do you think the 17cm's are the closest fit to that? people say with these diors you can size down...so i was thinking 28 or so. does dior make these jeans in a 50cm leg opening? thanks.

50CM LEG OPENING WHAAAAT!?! :eek:

which dior jeans does everyone own?

and which is your favorite?

i'll start...this could be cool..maybe.

blue raw- 28

black raw- 27

s/s05 used pale pink - 27

s/s 07 HEDI JEAN(the slimmer version of sharp notation) - 27

f/w 07 soft inference(dark grey) - 27

s/s summer light(white wax/glitter) - 27

favorites lately are soft inference, because they feel like tight sweatpants. haha.

which dior jeans does everyone own?

and which is your favorite?

i'll start...this could be cool..maybe.

blue raw- 28

black raw- 27

s/s05 used pale pink - 27

s/s 07 HEDI JEAN(the slimmer version of sharp notation) - 27

f/w 07 soft inference(dark grey) - 27

s/s summer light(white wax/glitter) - 27

favorites lately are soft inference, because they feel like tight sweatpants. haha.

LIAR LIAR DIORS ON FIRE :mad:

Thanks, I didn't get a chance to check it out I just went to Lennox and PhIpp's Plaza

yesterday. So, I'll probably get some Diors through you...once again. ;)

Hope this isnt a repeat question but i have only done about 100 pages of this thread.

Anyone have any sucess with having normal size thighs and not wanting a really tight thigh fit used t-shitrs or some padding to stretch the thighs when worn as to loosen them in the thighs. Then allowing the purchase of a size that fits more snug around the waist? I really wouldnt want to size up at all caus they will fit loose to start with..

I am also referring to the 19cm MIJ....No i don't want 21cm (not that relaxed)

Jeans will stretch everywhere where they touch your leg. This also applies to Dior jeans provided you got the right size and not like 2 sizes down. I bought a pair of 19cms in my true size and they were pretty damn tight in the thigh at first but have since loosened up a bit and are now comfortable to wear.