Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Here's a front pic. These are actually a tagged 32. The leg opening is 8.25", so just a touch under 21cm. I like the fit for the most part--they ride right on my hips, but I think I could have sized down 1.

P1010507.jpg

these fit like shit, they look like bootcut jeans on you. i don't even know how you achieved it

^ they look like 30$ gap jeans...why spend $300 on jeans to make them look like shit?

lol, i think the reason he is posting is to get tips not to get harrassed.

i think he got a point already;;;

but hey, gap jeans. that's what i heard from my friend when i first rocked premium denim years ago. haha;;; gap stuff are not that bad, are they?

those look way better higher on your hips

Yeah... They definately stretched out and i tend to wear them lower then when they were new since they were so tight. When im bumming around the house they tend to sit low. I'll take another pic.

what the hell is wrong with you? because someone wears jeans that are just as rad as your jeans, but wears them in a different style than you, they "look like shit"? you're an idiot.

are you fucking dumb? they look like shit cuz....they look like shit you fucking retard.

why the fuck would you size up on a pair of diors to get a 'looser' fit? thats like saying size down 10 sizes on JNCO's to get a slim fit.

^ they look like 30$ gap jeans...why spend $300 on jeans to make them look like shit?
are you fucking dumb? they look like shit cuz....they look like shit you fucking retard.

why the fuck would you size up on a pair of diors to get a 'looser' fit? thats like saying size down 10 sizes on JNCO's to get a slim fit.

HAHAHA. yes, i am fucking dumb! i posted a photo of my JNCOs a page back...they're the ones with the ICP embroidery on the back pockets. let's see some of your photos wearing your diors just like you're supposed to! do they cover your heely's nicely? Hedi didn't wear diors tight as fuck...people do...kanye west wears diors loose. you dont see style tips from him because he looks like shit in sized up diors. P.S. do you have any JNCOS to sell?

HAHAHA. yes, i am fucking dumb! i posted a photo of my JNCOs a page back...they're the ones with the ICP embroidery on the back pockets. let's see some of your photos wearing your diors just like you're supposed to! do they cover your heely's nicely? Hedi didn't wear diors tight as fuck...people do...kanye west wears diors loose. you dont see style tips from him because he looks like shit in sized up diors. P.S. do you have any JNCOS to sell?

lol. you sound like the kind of fucking moron who would take fashion advice from Kanye. Good job, you proved my point.

heres my dior19cm's "sized" right to sit on my hips.

102607.jpg

"LOL" you sound like someone who would wear jncos to a TOOL concert and say the shit on the back is just a limited edition pocket embroidery. and no, i don't take fashion advice from kanye...i'm proving the point that there are people who look just fine wearing diors looser than those of the runway models. i do not choose to wear them loose, but just because others do gives no reason to criticize. except for your JANKS