Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I have another question, but this time regarding (possibly fake) velvet pants:

i've seen some velvet pants (some claiming it to be from F/W '05 just for reference; 5HH101991 S11 N001) that had only the top button saying "DIOR HOMME", but the rest of the buttons look normal unmarked.

another thing was that it's missing the "CD" clasp and it has angled slash pockets (as opposed to the standard horizontal slash pockets). the leather tag looks fine and it has the rear pocket darts

i was under the impression that all dior denim had the "CD" clasp and that all the denim had hook and clasp fastening.

[highlight]am i missing something or are these fake?[/highlight]

MAJOR SEAM TWISTING:

Have any of you experienced major seam twisting with your Diors? On my 21cm raw (MIJ), the seams on the right leg twist so much that the seams are at 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock when they hit my shoe. When I walk, I can actually feel the denim pulling counter clockwise on my right leg. The other leg is fine (normal 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock at the shoe). I know that most jeans have some seam twisting, but this seems excessive, and I don't like the asymmetrical look. Is this normal, or did I get a bad pair?

REPOST...anyone else experience major seam twisting with Diors???

are the 19 CM SOFT INFERENCE DENIM JEANS from LVA the same as the grey soft strech denim?

soft inference denim

sct1f6.jpg

soft strech denim

148k9sp.jpg

yes, this looks to be them. Are they available in the light grey and then a really dark grey/blackish color and are MIJ? If so, that is them.

Where I wear my Jeans (down on the hip) is 37". Yesterday I tried a size 32 in MIJ (biggest size in store !), and of course it was impossible to button up. Dont get me wrong I am not fat, just tall with a round ass. In fact I wear size 33-34 in pretty much all brands. I was wondering if size 34 would do the trick ? Also the one I tried was a MIJ 19cm with a wax tretament, so my question is do MIJ raw size the same as other MIJ Dior jeans ?

I have another question, but this time regarding (possibly fake) velvet pants:

i've seen some velvet pants (some claiming it to be from F/W '05 just for reference; 5HH101991 S11 N001) that had only the top button saying "DIOR HOMME", but the rest of the buttons look normal unmarked.

another thing was that it's missing the "CD" clasp and it has angled slash pockets (as opposed to the standard horizontal slash pockets). the leather tag looks fine and it has the rear pocket darts

i was under the impression that all dior denim had the "CD" clasp and that all the denim had hook and clasp fastening.

[highlight]am i missing something or are these fake?[/highlight]

Posting some pics of the item described might help, since we cant really tell. But from the description you wrote, sounds like its fake.

just got my mij black raws along with other stuffs from diabro today. Quite please with their services (they are willing to lower down the value:D). I'm totally surprised at how the 19cm mij fit, as its my first time wearing dh raws, Id have to say the fit, cutting, material is superb and far superior compared to the waxed, distressed or whatever treatment that i have gotten before!

I think I might get an additional pair, in case KVA decided to stop the production of these!

what stores in San Francisco sells DH 19cm MIJ's... saks? barneys? im looking for raw indigo's...

I got my 19cm MIJs from the 5th floor of Saks a couple seasons ago. You might want to give them a shot. As for Barney's... I haven't been there yet...

The reason I like this thread is to see various pictures of people's Diors, of which there's been a dearth lately. Here's my sz 30, 19cm MII, Dauphin's, worn 3-4 times. I love them but I also feel like they look a lot better in person. Admittedly my pics are not the best. I'd like to post better later.

DiorSuFu.jpg

DiorSufu3.jpg

I'd get a 32 in Dior raw, depending if your 30 in APC is tight (i mean, at the very beggining) or normal.

They are not too tight. I could easily button them at first wear. And they have not streched too much either.

The wierd thing is that i got a pair of NS to begin with. Which were perfectly sized in 28, and therefore i ordered a pair of 29 NC. I could button them, but they were seriously tight around the calfes and thighes. Therefore, I exchanged them to 30. I am afraid the same thing will happen this time since I have not tried on a pair of Diors..

NS perfectly sized in 28 ? You could get Diors in 31 rather than 32. Better trying before, but I actually bought my Diors only based on calculation and reading on sufu about sizing, and they were perfect.

NS perfectly sized in 28 ? You could get Diors in 31 rather than 32. Better trying before, but I actually bought my Diors only based on calculation and reading on sufu about sizing, and they were perfect.

Cool. Thanks for the advise. I measured my NC and they have streched to 43 from 40/41 cm aprox. So maybe i should even go for the 30's:)

hi, sorry i thought i left some pics. hope this'll help:

i am by no means an expert, but the little i do know makes me think those are fakes

jaspar, proper fit; nice

How much do Diors tend to strech?

ronny, i think 30 might be overkill; i wear 21s, not 19s, but the mij 19s that fit me best were three up from my apc ns size

so if a 28 apc ns fits you well, i agree with juy - you probably want a 31 in the 19cm

diors do not stretch anywhere near as much as apcs

i am by no means an expert, but the little i do know makes me think those are fakes

jaspar, proper fit; nice

ronny, i think 30 might be overkill; i wear 21s, not 19s, but the mij 19s that fit me best were three up from my apc ns size

so if a 28 apc ns fits you well, i agree with juy - you probably want a 31 in the 19cm

diors do not stretch anywhere near as much as apcs

Thanks man. I think I'll do that.

not to sound like an idiot and confuse the issue even further, buuuuuuut...

on second thought, you might want to consider a 30

when you say a 28 ns were perfectly sized, do you mean after a week or so of wear and stretching?

or brand new?

Brand new. I mean, I exchanged them for the NC's, because I wanted a slimmer fit. I could button them though, no problem. But, I use 30 i NC's and they are perfect. So if that could be used as reference, I will be able to relate easier.