Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Can anyone tell me if the orange overdyes run similar to the raws?

not at all....they will stretch even more and get baggy...here's a pic of mine that have been worn for months without washing look at how big they get:

miami004.jpg

and these fit perfect when i first got them/everytime right after i wash them. i'd get the dust wash jeans if i were you.

nope the raws are a 32, those are a 31...and the 32 raws fit slimmer in the legs. both are a bit big in the waist i've found i can fit down to a 30 waist in the 19 cm, whereas those overdyes are the 21 cm straight leg model.

that really sucks..considering i just bought a sized up pair of overdyes (from my raw size)..i sized up quite abit because the measurements seemed ok....

First post on this forum in years - literally. Nice to see some serious dior denim philes here... damn......... this thread has it all... just got through about 80% of the pages... big ups to all...

Been wearing DH denim for nearly two years now... it's the cut for me, as we all know the actual denim could do with an upgrade (sunk some serious coin for the silver selvedge a couple months ago but haven't worn 'em yet... they just come of feeling far too thin for my liking)... anyway thought I'd contribute to put a slightly different mix on things... I love the cut but I don't wear like they're marketed...

216163681_6f5dd68e8c_b.jpg

sz.34/21cm (raw indigo summer 06)

197146522_b7ad966605.jpg

same

254898619_f735057700.jpg

same size n' model but the raw blk...

330796086_cbda10f6d0.jpg

and an ol' 52cm/19cm (indigo summer 05)

150064272_83a00c5bd6.jpg

showing the subtle difference in the dye tone of the 05 and 06 models... 06 with the swing tag...

Well i dont want that superfade - i dont know if I want it washed :P I want it as when youve used em for a long time without being washed. But i still want to shrink em :) Dilemma! Argh!

Thinking of buying 19cm (since i have 21cm i think, but theyre really 17.5cm when i measured.) black. I have 28" and im pretty small, 1m 77cm (still growing) and 56kg. Im thinking of buying em in 26" since i want these ones to be kind of tight (check page21). The ones i have now have stretched increadiable!

thanks tweedles...

One thing that I noticed compared to my other raw denim (canes, lvc, fenoms, fluxus) is that the raw dior's really don't fade out that much. I haven't washed the 05 model (haven't worn 'em as much since I got the recent 06's) and the 06 got dry cleaned after 7months of continous wear (they've been across the world twice - picked 'em up in SF Saks, then to Oz, then to Indonesia, then India, Japan, Singapore a couple times, back to Oz and back to Indo...) and they look worn in but no fading or nothing like what the guys got going on the samurai competition thread...

197146522_b7ad966605.jpg

What the fuck man?!?! Those look like shit. Buy some fucking pants in the correct fucking size or go wear some Evisu or something... What are those, like sized up 6 sizes? You yourself even said that the denim quality is not very good so why the hell did you buy them? Certainly you were not aimed at purchasing them for their fit...

What the fuck man?!?! Those look like shit. Buy some fucking pants in the correct fucking size or go wear some Evisu or something... What are those, like sized up 6 sizes? You yourself even said that the denim quality is not very good so why the hell did you buy them? Certainly you were not aimed at purchasing them for their fit...

shit son, someone had to say it

jeez, if thats the way he wants to wear them, then let him be.

so what, if he wants to be different. i actually think its kinda cool and shows some creativity and initiative on his part to think outside the box as opposed to copying the pre-fabricated dior look just bc its there . . .

we're not all the same, get over it. you should know this bc i'm sure you have friends that could flame you just the same and question why you spend $300 on a pair of jeans.

we're all conformists in some way or the other . . .

Classic SF. Always can count on some hate here.

Asterix - as I said I bought them for the cut - the waist area is smaller than most. I got sick of the huge loose ass thing in many 501 styled models. I'm a 34. As stated numerous times they stretch considerably. I like to wear my shit low and so after the stretching they sit the way I like 'em to. I've tried smaller sizes on, 33/19cm and back in 05 a 50cm waist, but they were too tight in the thigh n' waist area - and by that I mean I could hardly walk in 'em. So, no, they aren't sized up, they are infact the smallest I could get into. peace

i feel you.

in fact, i really can't understand how most of the people on this board can get into size 30 jeans, that's way way skinny.

i wear 34 and i'm a skinny dude, and although i think your jeans may be way too baggy than i'd wish them to be, it's nice to see that dior can look different than what i had seen before here.