MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

likes like a very cool lilttle store

Yeah it's great, they also carry some US only things such as Californians in different denim and the indigo Paletot. My friend took some pictures on our last visit, here they are:

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

Edited by Mvk190

great pics, but i cant find any mister freedom stuff on their homepage??

The webshop isn't up to date sadly, they are working on a new one but don't know when it'll be ready...

In the mean time, their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maritime-Antiques-/100629716676098 is more up to date ortherwise you can email them [email protected]

Edited by Mvk190

They got 3 or 4 pairs in stock in this shop in copenhagen, not sure on size 11 or 12, but I know they got 8,5 and 9: http://www.maritime-antiques.dk not online, but try writing them a mail!

thanks for the tip, thats a nice little shop there.

In the end i mailed John direct, sorta hoping that they were out of stock... but no, my size is in and now i'm torn.. i shouldn't be contemplating dropping $1000 on a pair of boots.. think i need to have a little word with myself.

Mister Freedom Gunslinger Jumper (Size 38)

I did a hot soak for 30min to get some shrinkage out. Plenty of indigo in the tub, but still plenty dark on the jumper itself. Really loving this piece! I'll post fit measurements and photos once it's done drying.

Pre-Soak Measurements:

P2P: ~21.5 - 22"

Sleeves (Shoulder - Cuff): ~27"

Front Length: ~26.5"

Back Length: ~29"

rReIP.jpg

fYAFc.jpg

eMA1f.jpg

Edited by TwelveAM

The fit is perfect after the hot 30 min soak. A good amount of shrinkage, about 1.5 - 2" in the chest, 1" in the sleeves, 0.5" for the front length from the bottom of the collar, and 2" in length on the back. There was some definite indigo lost, and is noticeable when worn over my MF Midnight CPO below, but I'm sure it'll wear well! Wears great unbuttoned and buttoned as well.

Pre-Soak Measurements:

Post-Soak Measurements:

P2P: ~19.5 - 20"

Sleeves (Shoulder - Cuff): ~26"

Front Length: ~25"

Back Length: ~27"

7DaAX.jpg

LLMXw.jpg

V0ZwZ.jpg

j8mvI.jpg

Edited by TwelveAM

The fit is perfect after the hot 30 min soak. A good amount of shrinkage, about 1.5 - 2" in the chest, 1" in the sleeves, 0.5" for the front length from the bottom of the collar, and 2" in length on the back. There was some definite indigo lost, and is noticeable when worn over my MF Midnight CPO below, but I'm sure it'll wear well! Wears great unbuttoned and buttoned as well.

Pre-Soak Measurements:

Post-Soak Measurements:

P2P: ~19.5 - 20"

Sleeves (Shoulder - Cuff): ~26"

Front Length: ~25"

Back Length: ~27"

7DaAX.jpg

LLMXw.jpg

V0ZwZ.jpg

j8mvI.jpg

Lookin' fine man, for the record, shrinkage is pretty brutal even on a cold rinse. fortunately mine has ended up pretty perfect fitting for me, like yours on you.

Great match with that midnight cpo.

if you have the money, go for the road champs. they're going to be more "life" practical than the lone wolf boots, eg: lighter, softer. the leather sole on the road champs (from my knowledge) is actually pretty impractical for riding.

can't wait to see the gunslingers! wish i had some cash :( they're great looking and the denim looks so nice!

, for the record, shrinkage is pretty brutal even on a cold rinse. fortunately mine has ended up pretty perfect fitting for me,

Thor, what size did you get, and did you also have 2 inches shrinkage in the chest?

I'm condidering getting the Gunslinger jumper, thinking i will need a size 40 by TwelveAM's measurements of the size 38, but i'm not sure.