MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually am not a big fan of the horsehide on the bronco champ. It is pretty soft compared to some of the other horsehides on jackets that I have seen. Even at $900 i would rather have an Aero.

Not really a quality issue just a taste preference.

I too cannot see doc blue's photos. Maybe try a different file hosting service. I use imageshack and haven't had an issue yet.

sorry about that.. i edited my posts and i think it works now

i got that problem quite often and don't know why..... have been on flickr forums to try to find a solution and don't have the first clue of it right now.

i would like to know if other flickr users here have the same problem.

Maybe you are right Roy, .....dunno

for the record: i proxied that pair, as it is not available yet anywhere but in japan. and the cost is aprox 30 000 yens, but you will find that easily on rakuten.

I actually am not a big fan of the horsehide on the bronco champ. It is pretty soft compared to some of the other horsehides on jackets that I have seen. Even at $900 i would rather have an Aero.

I too cannot see doc blue's photos. Maybe try a different file hosting service. I use imageshack and haven't had an issue yet.

speaking of Aero, i just ordered a Grizzly model, in black.... should be ready in 3 months.

I can only see 1 fit pic too. Doc, are those the Covert Grey Stripe? The fit pic looks brown but the other pic looks grey/blue. Very nice pick up.

its this one Sunday

On the Bronco jacket,a dude i work with grabbed the last 44 from MF and the brown leather is like concrete (same stuff as my RM A2) while the body is a lot softer