MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jealous of your fit man! Can you tell us more about that bike in the motorcycle thread?

Doc hope shit works out for ya, that really sucks.

Aho, Thanks for posting that link. I was curious to see the layout ect. I am posting the photo again here. I am wearing the Californian's and Mechanic cap.

www.banditphotographer.com

Freeb.jpg

mffe.jpg

I have that exact jacket from the season before Eltopo's that has the fur (Sherpa) lining inside (like the collar) instead of the plaid cloth and I can attest to the look, feel, and weight of the jacket. Mine being slightly older it is indeed a heavy beast. I love it to death but I'll have to part with my medium for a large.

Damn, that's an awesome jacket. I love the bike, bag and camera too. Must spread

great pic eltopo

Farhad you should either give me back my MF scarf or come with me to Ipanema.

here the weather is nice. temp is 31C

i wont get a check Vin, as my case was not registered..... but you are right its only clothes and money.

its just a pita tho to start your vacations like that.

JUST a denim B2 hat?

Man I wear hats almost everyday and I can't find anything close to a hat like that outside of spending nearly a $100 on Rakuten for something from Decho :)

Unless you want a bad castro hat, cheesy drivers cap, a vintagy newsboy cap or Fedora or a New Era baseball style cap you're SOL.

Some needs to make similar to this one.

You might like this one....

http://www.wwiiimpressions.com/images/a34.JPG

that hat is sweet, thanks for posting it. I drove from FL to visit my folks in IL and will be taking back a really old vintage passed down Singer. I'm going to deconstruct a few hats and start making some for myself for fun. I loved the ones given away at the SE party. I can't imagine them being that hard to make :)

I was asked about sizing/fit on my recently acquired MF Californians. They're a size 30 (TTS), and while the waist shrank up to be snug, it's now stretched out to comfortable proportions.

Fit pics (excuse the poor lighting)

290f9e3d.jpg

I was asked about sizing/fit on my recently acquired MF Californians. They're a size 30 (TTS), and while the waist shrank up to be snug, it's now stretched out to comfortable proportions.

Fit pics (excuse the poor lighting)

290f9e3d.jpg

would you mind share the post measurement? thanks