MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~i used the denim and buckles from a Levis Red blazer from a few years back.

~i wear my jeans pretty loose, not like most of the fits that you see here, thats just my preference. the creases come from when the way I sit to play guitar (lap slide) and straddling a tall stool while on the computer.

That hat is the Self Edge model, which the early samples ended up for sale early, which is what Pete has.

The hat is being released with two different linings, one Liberty of London lining and another that's a brushed grey flannel lining next month.

Guest Selvage Seb.

not as requested by Turntabloid, but I just wanted to share this pic with you guys..

my best purchase ever! the shirt is worth every penny, I love it

ek3mmb.jpg

2u9sdbp.jpg

Does the blue MFSC chambray (not the indigo "Black" model) shrink a full size as well, or does it come one-wash?

I just picked one up but I sized it thinking that it would shrink a full size like the white and indigo chambrays per the SE site... SE does not mention whether the blue chambray is unsanforized or if it will shrink after soaking. The shirt I bought was wrinkled (NWT), so I'm not sure if it's raw.

I would take measurements to check but I don't have a tape measure available...

Based on my experience, they should be the same all said and done, if anything the blue shrinks more than the other two, but it sounds like what you picked up could have been soaked already. I would definitely measure it and figure it out because the shrinkage on these is very real.

Guest Selvage Seb.

the chambray shirt is unwashed and will shrink about one size PeterParker, its made of a lovely raw fabric

I suggest to soak the shirt before wearing it, enjoy!