MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought i'd post fit pics of my CPO outta boredom from being off work. Pretty crap qaulity just used photobooth as i don't own a camera right now.

photo9ae8.jpg

photo11lt2.jpg

photo12pw8.jpg

photo5jo4.jpg

I'm wearing a large, I am a 40 inch chest so it fits me pretty true after the soak and i'm 6ft1 and in the pictures i've also got a tshirt and a jumper on underneath.

Sorry if for the shit pictures and its hard too see the true colour and the fine details but better than nothing amigos!

Its about as stiff as a pair of raw sugarcane jeans, but its not uncomfortable in the least, and it softens up with wear. If you like the CPO at all, there is no reason other than lack of funds or living somewhere where it is too hot for an 11oz shirt to not buy it immediately.

Its about as stiff as a pair of raw sugarcane jeans, but its not uncomfortable in the least, and it softens up with wear. If you like the CPO at all, there is no reason other than lack of funds or living somewhere where it is too hot for an 11oz shirt to not buy it immediately.

thats it right there haha

well fuck my life the last large sold, so im not sure whether to grab the xl and try to shrink the fuck out of it or grab the small and try to stretch it a bit haha

They are probably not sold out at Mister Freedom...make sure Large is the right size for you and then find someone in LA to proxy for you.

They are probably not sold out at Mister Freedom...make sure Large is the right size for you and then find someone in LA to proxy for you.
I ordered the last large CPO at Selfedge today, sorry about that Boris(-fan). Can't wait to work on the passport fade...

they are all sold out at his store, i called last week about it,

and rocco, im glad it was a sufu-er that got it, and im glad you got the large, after remeasuring, an xl would work much better for my fat ass.

For the record.. if Self Edge is sold out of a MF piece, 99% chance MF is also sold out....

That coat looks perfect on you...glad it's being put to good use.

they are all sold out at his store, i called last week about it,

and rocco, im glad it was a sufu-er that got it, and im glad you got the large, after remeasuring, an xl would work much better for my fat ass.

Then we both win, as Selfedge still seems to have 4 xl's in stock...