MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to MF yesterday to shoot the shit with Christophe.... He's still get some stock in a few of the current peices and even some stuff from Spring/Summer.... So while the CPO shirt is looking pretty sold out... defintely call him to check on other peices...

While I was there I was honored to have my picture taken to be added to the wall of shame in the shop... I think it turned out well, and I'm in great company up there!

photo-116.jpg

While I was there I was honored to have my picture taken to be added to the wall of shame in the shop... I think it turned out well, and I'm in great company up there!

Where's the pic of Sam and I on the Wall of Shame?!?! :D

Finally buckled and bought the foul weather deck pants I've been eye-balling for a month now....

These are size 34 and fit like a glove on my 6'2'' 185lbs physique

•Pics taken at night, with the most ghetto lighting set up ever.... better pics in a day or so... Pinky Swear

photo-119.jpg

photo-120.jpg

photo-121.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Any evo pics or new fit pics? 3 of the 4 peacoats on selfedge sold, were there no sufu people that bought it?

3? We sold far more than 3... We got restocks of them along the way.

Handmade denim bags and tees only, IIRC.

Yup... I was in the store while he was working on some of them... patchwork totes with denim, canvas and leather... nice looking.... Given the thorough Mister Freedom treatment

Am a little over 2 months of solid everyday wear on my CPO shirt, and while it's still to early for a detailed wear update, what is there is very promising already, but doesn't come out to well in photo's yet.

3196490727_703ba8ff01.jpg

I do however have something else to show, inspired by the last picture in this post (note the comment I made, heh heh) I figured I'd just go for it:

3196482693_a449694fb3_o.jpg

Am quite happy with how she came out, based her on a Vargas girl and put her into a navy outfit.

Considering I hadn't painted for years and that the shirts 11oz denim isn't the smoothest surface to paint on I think I did a fairly good job.

3197325306_271b6fc9f2.jpg

Cotton that is awesome.

I'm sitting here wearing my CPO right now and that has just set me thinking about a bit of customisation. I did some painting on a friends A2 (repro, Aero leather I think) a couple of years ago and this makes me want get my brushes out again. Nice one!