MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cotton Duck would you mind Telling me if that is the large cpo shirt your wearing in the mister freedom photo shoot + if you wouldnt mind about how tall you are ? Trying to decide on either xl or xxl I'm 6' 5" ish but slim any advice you could share would be much appreciated thanks

I'm not cotton duck but from what i've read these shirts shrink a size after soak so just do a careful measure of the your chest with a tape measure or measure a shirt in which you feel fits you how you like to wear them and then use the charts on selfedge and size up one :)

Kiya always states too get a size larger if you aren't sure rather than smaller from his website....hope this helps !

Per this post 2 pages back and indeed wearing my own shirt for the pics...

(and I'm 6'3")

The modified version of last seasons 6oz. denim shirt is the 189md "Liberty issue" shirt, done in a 11oz. version of the SC301 denim (otherwise known as the Okinawa).

I went for a raw L in this and after a hot soak and throwning it in the dryer it shrunk down a whole size and fits me perfectly now. And yes I did indeed throw it in the dryer, I figured I'd get all shrinkage out of the way, it also gave me some nice wear on the arms already as the first thing I did with it on was scrubbing the hell out of the inside of the dryer...

Aside from shrinking the shit out of it, the dryer also stained everything that could possibly absorb some more indigo, blue, including all tags and the backside of the denim.

I started wearing it while damp to set some wear in, and not only did that give me very sharp/defined elbow combs, it also made the whole bottom hem roll up a bit, something wich I really like alot.

While the idea of a 11oz. denim shirt with rainbow stitching might sound kind of scary to some, it actually makes for a very low key, and surprisingly soft shirt, wich doesn't even look like a traditional denim shirt as there is no contrast stitching visible on the outside. In fact, it won't be flashy at all untill you cuff the sleeves...

3005672803_c76088ba77_o.jpg

3006510388_40e7bb4f57_o.jpg

3006511652_a31afc60d2_o.jpg

3006508418_d851962438.jpg

"Modified" label sewn on top of original label, note how stained blue all of them are...

3006508674_a384d5d014.jpg

MFSC Mermaid Liberty Cuffs, here is a good place to start if you want to know more about liberty cuffs,

3005673813_0089a37e99.jpg

Selvedge gussets and rainbow chainstitch run off

3006510862_e11cc2efc2.jpg

Selvedge ticker fabric passport pocket, again, notice that is is stained blue...

I disagree!

Yes it is a lot of money, but I am tempted to say that if you were able to handle the shirt you would realize that it is worth every penny of it.

I think you should almost think of it more like a jacket.

The amount of detailing in this thing is something I for one had never seen before in anything like it.

The denim used was specifically developed for this shirt, as SugarCane previously didn't make a version of the 11oz 301.

I'd say that the amount of work that went into every single one of these shirts easily surpasses that put into a pair of jeans or almost any denim jacket you will find, not to mention the amount of stuff that had to be specifically developed for this piece and the low quantities it was made in.

I disagree!

Yes it is a lot of money, but I am tempted to say that if you were able to handle the shirt you would realize that it is worth every penny of it.

I think you should almost think of it more like a jacket.

The amount of detailing in this thing is something I for one had never seen before in anything like it.

The denim used was specifically developed for this shirt, as SugarCane previously didn't make a version of the 11oz 301.

I'd say that the amount of work that went into every single one of these shirts easily surpasses that put into a pair of jeans or almost any denim jacket you will find, not to mention the amount of stuff that had to be specifically developed for this piece and the low quantities it was made in.

I will second this whole-heartedly. I had the pleasure of picking mine up at Self Edge today and I am beyond happy with it. I am going to wear it pretty much everyday though, so I will certainly get my money's worth out of it.

My CPO and my chambray both just finished drying from a very brief cold soak and they are both perfect...the chambray fits perfectly underneath the CPO. I don't think I am going to be able to avoid pulling the trigger on the 7161md.

My CPO and my chambray both just finished drying from a very brief cold soak and they are both perfect...the chambray fits perfectly underneath the CPO. I don't think I am going to be able to avoid pulling the trigger on the 7161md.

tmadd, how much did the chambray shrink in the chest?

dscf0119vo3.jpg

這款由MISTER FREEDOM X SUGAR CANE 的褲子

是今年冬季我個人最愛的商品之一

由 "MISTER FREEDOM" 的主人 Mr. LOIRON設計 SUGAR CANE生產

Mr. LOIRON在美國本身是海軍出身又熱愛這類型的文化與服裝

再加上他自己也是個熱愛騎車的BIKER

所以將海軍與騎士的兩種元素加入這款褲子的設計中

除了褲子主體的布料採用經典的海軍艦艇夾克 N-1 的高密度特殊織法棉布製作以外

內襯與口袋的裡布則一律使用SUGAR CANE 公司獨家的 棉質混甘蔗纖維丹寧布料

img55724759bf8.jpg

img55724760mb0.jpg

img55724761iz4.jpg