ᴬ c ᴳ [ALL CONDITIONS GEAR]

danii

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 6:39 PM, BlueBook said:

So many ACG responder backpack 2015 showing up right now and it’s all brand new. The tags light brown but I remember being black and a white small nike logo. My guess is those are all fakes. 

I just came here to ask about this. I never saw the white color way, only the orange. I'm assuming fake. Also, the prices are dropping on grailed, which leads me to believe they are fake.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
4 hours ago, lv d0n said:

I purchased an Nikelab Responder from Ebay and it looks a little iffy. I noticed a lot of listings for this 5 year old bag for lower than retail on ebay now. Was there a flood of fakes into the market that I wasn't aware of?

On 5/15/2019 at 2:39 AM, BlueBook said:

So many ACG responder backpack 2015 showing up right now and it’s all brand new. The tags light brown but I remember being black and a white small nike logo. My guess is those are all fakes. 

sounds like it. what’s the sellers reputation and what else are they selling? eBay tend to side with the buyer in situations like this, so might be worth trusting your instincts and opening a case / requesting a refund... 

• 9 months later...