The difference between the p25 and p27 when you lay them flattened out on top of each other is actually really small. the p25 is obviously a little longer (10-15 cm hip to cuff / 15-20 cm deeper crotch), apart from that the pants are identical. Despite this marginal length difference the pants look really different when worn. The p27 looks more suited for summer but you can easily wear them with tights underneath in colder conditions.
- No skinny shirts, at least I look awkward with it. Boxy/oversized shirts work best.
- Both pants will fit pretty well with shorter shells, bombers and also mid length coats / car coats.
- Shoe-wise I agree with moneytalks. I have been wearing all kind of flyknits, ramones, qasa highs (p25 only), DAF1s, suicokes.
- 100% agree with the moneytalks airpod skirmish.
- Because of the flowy low resistance behaviour of DS and the roomy cut, you should not load the pockets with too much stuff. It makes some real awkward sounds. If I put my airpods or keys behind the phone pocket it goes clonk, clonk, clonk... use your 3a!
- Also you better dont try to take a dump on a public toilet. Your pants would be everywhere over the floor.
- Normbobs wont understand what the fuck you are wearing, especially p25.
Obviously I like both pants a lot, but if i had to choose: p25 - 10 out of 10 times.