tac0tron

Superswap v9 - PM YOUR INFO TO TACO

Random check in-

how's everyone doing with their packages? I'm currently working on something for everyone (that's related to a personal project). I hope people are having fun with this :)

Edited by tac0tron

My gf is helping me out, she's an artist so she's hooking someone up with some cool stuff. Also got a little something something while I was in Japan. This is my first time with superswap and it's been fun!

i already had some stuff on deck when the first feeler about this came out. i'm sure it'll be neato

slowly collecting fun things :) :) will be an adventure to ship it all in one piece... thanks for setting this up!!

http://imgur.com/UKqttsc

preview of art portion, channeling Kawara's "the Today series" with sufu twist and another creative piece for ******

Edited by Kaf

Deadline to ship is the 12th! Still time left!

I'm hoping my recipient got their package...should've gotten there a week ago!

I'm going to be a little late on my package but IT IS STILL COMING. Bless my partner for being paired with a broke lady with the handwriting of a twelve year old (me). 

I'm going to be a bit late too.  I already have a ton of good shit in the package, but I'm busy/lazy to do it this week.  I'll probably add more stuff later on.  btw, u a nerd swap partner.

Who HASN'T shipped out yet, just so I feel like less of a dick? 

Edited by timber

lol seems like everyone is late.. as expected with superswap. 

Shipping soon, there was a new human addition to the Lendo household so he's been taking up a lot of free time.

Who HASN'T shipped out yet, just so I feel like less of a dick? 

everyone seems to be late, but it's okay.  the group in this superswap seem a lot cooler so i'm sure everyone will get their package soon, and they'll be good.

i was gonna make some v3 rep-bar stickers but no one with quality would make only 15..

wowow am i the first to receive their superswap gift?! :) unfortunately i'm in indonesia but i'm having my sis open and video chat me while she does (good excuse to get that younger sibling love) tomorrow and can't wait!!

shipping mine out tomorrow as well (yes i'm totally late)!! but contents are from 3 different continents so.. totes worth the wait i hope!

Edited by crissyw

jk turns out it was not my super swap gift :( but mine has been shipped and should arrive in up to 5 days :3

can someone resend to me my swap partner??? i accidentally  erased all my pm's thanks

Shipped!

can someone resend to me my swap partner??? i accidentally  erased all my pm's thanks

I emailed it to you

Pls email it to

[email protected]

The got crissys package I hope there's a toe in here somewhere

Baby got your package here with me hope it's got some used undies innit @crissyw

Baby got your package here with me hope it's got some used undies innit @crissyw

post pics

and emailed you your partner info.. again

i halfway considered it 

<3 hope u enjoy ed!

I found out today that my Superswap package has been sitting at the post office since last week! I only got a delivery notice today! You've got to believe me, I'm innocent, innocent! 

So, Lendo send me a super nice package that really made my day. I took pictures. 

MY SUPERSWAP PACKAGE: A JOURNEY 

MwO6yJF.jpg 
The box. 

A9klmLg.jpg 
I'm VERY excited about these. I'm putting them in my earthquake survival kit so I can do a lil' looting when shit goes down. 

V6QOT2f.jpg

Right up my alley-- I love Philip K. Dick. And this little wooden painting is amazing. 

PhcVz3b.jpg

A letter, flattened penny (did you know we don't use pennies in Canada anymore?!), Virginia Rainbow sticker, mini pigs,
"blank" card and also the code for a music download (not pictured, because I redeemed it) for the album Eclipse Of Man by MAäSK. 

Thank you very much Lendo! :) (I sent you a card in return, so tell me when it gets there!) 

Edited by timber

YAY!! I'm glad it finally arrived!!

Who has actually shipped?

i shipped 2 months ago but haven't heard anything... 

i shipped 2 months ago but haven't heard anything... 

tried contacting your swap partner but nothing :/