WAYWT destroyed my life (2015) OFFICIAL VERIFIED ☑

farmer

bro what the fuck kind of advanced manbun combover baldness-coverup project is this? CIA shit.. and wheres your shoes kick stand? id snatch that jacket off your back so quick if i saw you IrL. peace

im pretty sure this is sundance

Edited by aymerikmd

uDeK5Gil.jpgLMnzeY8l.jpg

thanks for feedback guys,

sufu approved haircut coming soon, sorry to disappoint!!!

itchiest - cheers probably can try grab it off me but won't be as super cute you think I'm pretty big old boy best of luck if you ever see me msg for details if ever in uk =) 

oops so busy replying to all ya fun goers i damn near forgot to say what i was wearing! sorry aymerikd but sundance is some other kid

wearing my bbs cardy! my rick double layer Tee my UniQlo cargos ft old lace belt to pair with the trashed look off the ann trainers I'm working hope that touch works out well with you all  - p neat idea i borrowed from sufu superstar  alexphallus

oops so busy replying to all ya fun goers i damn near forgot to say what i was wearing! sorry aymerikd but sundance is some other kid

wearing my bbs cardy! my rick double layer Tee my UniQlo cargos ft old lace belt to pair with the trashed look off the ann trainers I'm working hope that touch works out well with you all  - p neat idea i borrowed from sufu superstar  alexphallus

Don't kno which is worse. Actually being sundance or being mistaken 4 him. U and Alex play dress up together. That's kawai!

He's not a prick like sundance, and whatever happened to that guy that always wears the goro necklace.

He's not a prick like sundance, and whatever happened to that guy that always wears the goro necklace.

He's not a prick? Ok since u say so/vouch 4 him. Guys, teddy says he's not a prick so stop neggin!

Which one? Charts, Nagoya guy, milspex or fujiwara hiro?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

He's not a prick? Ok since u say so/vouch 4 him. Guys, teddy says he's not a prick so stop neggin!

Which one? Charts, Nagoya guy, milspex or fujiwara hiro?

Also, what i mean is he's not being a dick because he knows he has really nice clothing, but doesn't talk like he's better than anyone else. He also doesn't neg everyone randomly because they negged his fits like that fat albert lookin ass sagen worthless

uDeK5Gil.jpgLMnzeY8l.jpg

thanks for feedback guys,

sufu approved haircut coming soon, sorry to disappoint!!!

itchiest - cheers probably can try grab it off me but won't be as super cute you think I'm pretty big old boy best of luck if you ever see me msg for details if ever in uk =) 

dont matter when you lookin down a glock, mate

i rly don't want get in on the sufu fufu because i know its relentless but if i was a 'sundance' or other goro necklace champ who's brother irl was ver and rl best best bezzies with ouiseux no amount of humbleness could make me not think I'm better than schad: sufu's 24/7 occupant badass but too sore for real life to be seen since 2012, 4,5k posts later and 1,095 consecutive day logins later

dude rly

you've made a collage?

WTF

if i was the same dude it would be plain to see by house or clothes , or i am sure techno side of things mods can see my comp's info

i think I'm out anyway i don't understand why i attract all this attention from the lesser than interesting sufurians, the ones who don't contribute to any good direction sufu takes just the bitchin and noncin around. Give me a rest ?