UES Official Contest 2014/1/1 - 2014/12/31

beautiful_FrEaK

I went for another spinning cycle in the washing machine, the jeans did shrink a little bit more but after 4 hours of wear I am back at the same stage : (

they're definitely too big for me. 

I am sorry to jump out of the boat before it leaves but I think there's no point in joining the contest for me atm, with a pair that doesn't fit well. I couldn't guarantee the level of commitment and extensive wear that a good contest deserves.

the jeans are for sale, should I sell them soon i will get another pair in a size 34 and join the contest at a later time. I don't want to get back exactly the same money I spent, so for all the stout W36 guys out there, if you want to buy 'em just make me an offer i could not refuse!

they're fantastic quality and a beautiful cut.

@ B_F I will get in touch with Lee and tell him about this.

Guys I am having the same problem too, went for nearly a month worth of wear and it just doesn't fit me right. Tried real hard to make the fit work but the hip swell is really too overwhelming after stretch. I really envy Thin Finn's fit!

I went for another spinning cycle in the washing machine, the jeans did shrink a little bit more but after 4 hours of wear I am back at the same stage : (

they're definitely too big for me. 

I am sorry to jump out of the boat before it leaves but I think there's no point in joining the contest for me atm, with a pair that doesn't fit well. I couldn't guarantee the level of commitment and extensive wear that a good contest deserves.

the jeans are for sale, should I sell them soon i will get another pair in a size 34 and join the contest at a later time. I don't want to get back exactly the same money I spent, so for all the stout W36 guys out there, if you want to buy 'em just make me an offer i could not refuse!

they're fantastic quality and a beautiful cut.

@ B_F I will get in touch with Lee and tell him about this.

i am very tempted.

Hi! I'm new here and I wanna join the contest. I had wear 400t for a week now. Here is my fitpic

This one is a pre-soak size29 image_zps60fdec31.jpg

And this one is a post soak pic. I think the leg is pretty big for me, a bit more tapered would fit very well.

image_zps3402ca69.jpg

Sorry for the poor picture quality.

Man I'm so happy with this pair. I think I made too much pics and I'll show you every one of them :D

tumblr_myxnzpd5CV1rjezijo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_myxnzpd5CV1rjezijo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_myxnzpd5CV1rjezijo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_myxnzpd5CV1rjezijo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_myxnzpd5CV1rjezijo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_myxnzpd5CV1rjezijo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_myxnzpd5CV1rjezijo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_myxnzpd5CV1rjezijo4_1280.jpg

And the whole package in 1 shot:

tumblr_myzvkj81mW1rjezijo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Somar

Measurements post PRE! wash (BiG style):

Waist-size:    33

Waist:           17.5 inch

Front rise:     10.8 inch
Back rise:     15.2 inch
Upper thigh: 13 inch
Knee:            9.5 inch

Hem:             8 inch

Inseam:         35.2

Small mistake here :ph34r: , post wash measurements will be up tonight!

Edited by Somar

Okay, I bought a pair and got it, what now?

• Please make at least monthly updates of your jeans, your experience with your jeans

Let's go then:

I filled a big bucket with hot water from the tap and then I put my UES in for 30 minutes. After that I let them hang for a while. Then I put them, together with my Livid Jeans, in the washing machine. I did a short cycle (38 minutes) on 30 degrees.

I did this yesterday. They weren't completely dry when I checked this morning. I hope I can finally put them on tonight!

Thanks man.

I'm not a pro (not even close to being called ''a good amateur'' actually, LOL) but I love making pics, especially with the macro lens. :)

Edited by Somar

Thanks for the pics and it looks like you have a very good cam. Looking forward to more pictures in the future ;)

Yes, indeed. I love active threads (especially in competitions), yet I must admit that I prefer pictures taken with real cameras a lot over the nowadays common smartphone pictures. No hate in any direction, i just realized that good quality shots seem to be the exception to the rule these days.

I'm finally home and they are almost dry... Too bad it's too dark to take post soak fit pictures. That will have to wait till tomorrow.

I do have the pre soak fit pics:

tumblr_myzts0dv5J1rjezijo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_myzts0dv5J1rjezijo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_myzts0dv5J1rjezijo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_myzts0dv5J1rjezijo4_1280.jpg

Measurements PRE! wash (BiG style):

Waist:           17.5 inch

Front rise:     10.8 inch

Back rise:     15.2 inch

Upper thigh: 13 inch

Knee:            9.5 inch

Hem:             8 inch

Inseam:         35.2

Post Soak

Waist:           16.6 inch

Front rise:     10.5 inch

Back rise:     14.5 inch

Upper thigh: 12.9 inch

Knee:            9.2 inch

Hem:             7.9 inch

Inseam:         33.5

The fit looks great from the side and back, but the hipflare is really intense (as on other's pairs as well). I'm sure this will wear off, but I'm kinda scared of a too carrot-like fit myself. Well, on wednesday I suppose we'll see. The measurements however let me expect hipflare.

Extra info: The waist was really tight after the initial soak yesterday. I could button up all the way, but it definitely wasn't pleasant. Now I'm wearing them for the second time and they already stretched back and they fit very comfortably. I thought they would need a week or so, but one wear seems to be enough.

P.S. Damn these are comfortable and soft!  :blink: 

Working from 9 to 5 left me no other option... Making fit pics at work when the boss is gone!  :ph34r:  

This is the result after soaking + washing. I don't think I got all the shrinkage out, so I may do another HOT soak.

tumblr_mz20il6NLG1rjezijo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mz20il6NLG1rjezijo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mz20il6NLG1rjezijo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mz20il6NLG1rjezijo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mz20il6NLG1rjezijo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mz20il6NLG1rjezijo2_1280.jpg

Thanks bradl! :)

Actually, what I had in mind was to leave this pair uncuffed. I took a bit of a gamble by ordering the regular inseam (as opposed to the extra long one) so that the inseam length after soaking would be perfect to let them uncuffed. I'm very satisfied with the results  ^_^

Length is on point at the moment IMO. If you wear some boots, then a cuff could look good.

Fit from the back looks great, from the front the crotch are area looks sloppy.

For my pair it's the other way 'round :D

I'm sure they will conform to your body very soon and look even better!

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK