UES Official Contest 2014/1/1 - 2014/12/31

beautiful_FrEaK

ps: My branding date is: 011213 (euro style)

Thought about that, too. But when we ordered I thought I'd be wearing my UES for three weeks at that date. How wrong I was :D I'm already online shopping for whisky, to tide me over. But it was worth it, got a Talisker 18 YO finally again for a reasonable price. Will refrain from posting now until I have something interesting to share.

Ughhh I hate to be this guy, but with the new job requring me to purchase my own tools (and have none of my own), and bills piling up, I will have to pass. Sorry guys, but after the recent purchase I think my gf would beat the shit out of me if I bought another pair of jeans.

:sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:

^I feel your pain...I let b-F know a while back but I have to step out as well. I'll be gladly watching from afar though, enjoy everyone!

there are always those guys in a contest, they just have to be there ;) j/k 

Of course it's sad that you both won't join us (like Sugar Mountain) but this can't be changed.

I whish you all the best for your new job bradl!

I've heard, die Weihnachten in Berlin sind wunderschön. I'm going with the misses this year :).

What I had in mind was more a launch-party... but a mid contest meet-up in the summer doesn't sound so bad either!

At the end of this month I will be at the other side of Germany, in Freiburg. So I won't be able to join you. I guess you are there for New Year's Eve?

MaxPower's idea is cool. Would be nice to have something to compare. I think we should be able to do some meet-ups. I definitely will meet ThinFinn at one point and MaxPower too. And Im also in contact with volvo240thebest  :)

Guys, how about a UES Denim meet-up?

I'll be in Berlin later this month, anyone else by any chance? :D

I'll be in Berlin on the dec 21st, but it'lll be a very short blitz. I'll try my best to make it if anyone else is there at that time! and anyway I'll be back to Germany many times during 2014 so we can try to arrange something, as long as the plan includes a nice denim chat and many beers!

Edited by volvo240thebest

I went to the UES store in Daikanyama today. The contest looks like a good one and the 400T look particularly nice, I may yet join. I also went to Warehouse and Evisu and tomorrow will go to RMC. Now to decide which single pair to buy.......

Edited by fre-co

I went to the UES store in Daikanyama today. The contest looks like a good one and the 400T look particularly nice, I may yet join. I also went to Warehouse and Evisu and tomorrow will go to RMC. Now to decide which single pair to buy.......

A single pair from each shop and you'll be fine!

Hey sufu. just wondering if anyone have any suggestions that's a exact or close to a fit towards Denime 66xx Shins era ? I'm guessing the 400T, but I just love the fit on the 66xx and I wanna match it up. I'm a tag size 34 for the denime, would seem like I would be a size 33 for these. Thanks in advance.

The  400T have a way roomier thigh and hip area. I own the 66XX in 34 and these too. The 66XX is honestly too tight to wear them comfortably but the 400T is just great for me. Compared to the 66XX, the 400T has a stronger taper but only as the thighs start out bigger. IF you can wear a 66XX in 34 without problems you could do a 33 in the 400T