Trophy Clothing

BlackPig

I will sort this for you this week MC, our stock is with my partner at the other end of the country but I will ask him to either do a fit pic, or mail me some to do a fit pic for you.

That pair of Blackie jeans looks amazing.  I have the Blackie jacket and love the denim and construction on it.  I will have to add this pair to my wishlist.  Anyone in two minds about one washed denim - IMO don't be afraid as I have the Dirt Denim jacket and it is just as good as unwashed denim without the worry of soaking and getting the sizing right with shrinkage.

These are the 1906 Blackie Denim, which is the exact same fit as the 1605 Dirt Denim, the cut does have a slight taper to the hem. I would call it barely noticeable, but dramatically effective.

Our RRP of products has not been released yet, but expect them to be competitively priced with their peers  ;)

Can't help thinking that a night out with Ed would be like a night out with Leslie Chow from The Hangover  :P

Love you Ediekins  :D

yo mega the pic is for trophy! btw yes beer beer beer and bbq hahahah yeah the team might be there around that time for some buyings too!  love you brother

i personally love to wear my trophy 1605 when riding on a hot day cause of the cut of the jeans its comfy going in and out of the bike and also kicking the starter.. i dont know maybe egawa made it for bikers really.