FS: Sugar Cane Hawaii/ Kicking Mule Workshop1980/ Nudies Slim Jim Dry Black

1. Sugar Cane Hawaii One-wash , Tagged Size 30x34 (however, professionally chain stich hemmed to 30x30) Brand New without Tags, only tried on once for approx. 5 minutes and never been worn outside. Bought these from a proxy but they were a little tight on me.
PRICE: SOLD

2. Kicking Mule Workshop, 1980 Cut Indigo jeans, Tagged Size 29x34, Brand new without tags, only tried on once for approx. 5 minutes and have never been worn outside. Bought these on final sale online in 2011 but did not get to wear them since I was working on 2 other pairs at that time. Now they are a little tight on me. These are from 2009/2010 season when the denim was still Right Hand Twill.

3. Nudie Low Slim Jim Dry Black jeans, Tagged Size 30x32, hemmed to 30x29, Worn for 3 months, however never been washed. There is not much wear or fading on them except for one near the crotch that you can see in the picture. I will Dry Clean them before shipping them out to you so allow for time to dry clean or ship them as is if you prefer.

Edited by Denim_Connoisseur

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...