let's talk about old/weird(?) sneakers

well they're both under adidas so I'm assuming that has something to do with it 

that's a sorta lazy blanket statement. have you seen the rafads?  they were posted right before your post?  there are actually quite a few adidas done by different labels/designers that i wouldn't have guessed were "under adidas" in the beginning had i only saw their images only.

macropus looked like bread loaves on feet. not up my alley x_x 

I dunno, I've always liked the Wallabee/Tyrolean shoe style

These Undercover Underman sneakers are pretty similar as well, albeit with a lower top

To each their own though

8JCuiqI.jpg

I really dig those gel yeti, the flap and the overall silhouette actually remind me of Carol Christian Poell's kangaroo boots

I'm tempted to track down a pair and change the laces, they're one of the few pairs I both like and feel I could incorporate into my wardrobe. Nice find!

nike-macropus-lite-mexican-blanket-2.jpgI

I still wear these ...

no that's okay. better than the all black ones. memories of trying them on just not quite right; proportions off on me.

much like how i like am 95s but they look potato-esque on me x_x

I dunno, I've always liked the Wallabee/Tyrolean shoe style

These Undercover Underman sneakers are pretty similar as well, albeit with a lower top

To each their own though

8JCuiqI.jpg

I really dig those gel yeti, the flap and the overall silhouette actually remind me of Carol Christian Poell's kangaroo boots

I'm tempted to track down a pair and change the laces, they're one of the few pairs I both like and feel I could incorporate into my wardrobe. Nice find!

i agree with you on the underman sneakers actually! i like those. wouldn't kill for but they're nice. wallabees are okay; used to use a black ballistic nylon pair but i've since handed them to my dad as i feel they somehow work far better on him (lol) 

gel yetis are really nice. round toe ones are the best imho; perfectly fine with the hiking laces. reminds me of nike rhyolites plus i've been wanting to inject some outdoor/hiking practicality into the wardrobe lately x_x

s/s 14 adirafs/rafadidases 

eight unisex models

raf's work for his mainline looks better on girls than boys. in that case, im sure unisex means sizes produced under 7 OR the stores will be placing the shoes in the middle of the store to make it easier to sell.

fuckin gucci.

would maybe do white.  never tuck

if $200 is disposable to you i don't see why not. buy white and wear to oblivion but i worry i'd be sick of them after a year or less. something about it... agree with nebulae on calling them overdesigned.

buy these instead 

nike-zoom-hyperflight-max-iridescent-1.j

lolololol different beast entirely