helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

The entire match-up is a farce. I blow him out of the water with my skin tone alone.

Now how about one of you Streetwear and Denim big boys come at me with a fit.

1 on 1, fit on fit, winner decided by forum members thumbs up.

Forget our names, forget our differences in wallet thickness, just cloth against cloth.

...if you're actually that dp92 tool i am disappoint

Edited by gndmshtlrd

it's ok, you look dope 50% of the times, better than 99% of the population.

it's leisurely and comfortable. it's like a tshirt but maybe slightly lazier. i don't get the hate on polo shirts. there are cool polos and wack ones just like there are cool tshirts and wack tshirts.

it's leisurely and comfortable. it's like a tshirt but maybe slightly lazier. i don't get the hate on polo shirts. there are cool polos and wack ones just like there are cool tshirts and wack tshirts.

I wear polos. Very majime.  I really like button-down polos. My favorite is from the Lacoste club line aka silver lacoste. Too bad they are all Japland exclusives and I can't find in the states.

I wear polos. Very majime.  I really like button-down polos. My favorite is from the Lacoste club line aka silver lacoste. Too bad they are all Japland exclusives and I can't find in the states.

button-down polos as in polos with button down collars? that's extra, extra majime to the point of it seeming like a charai boy tryna front like he's majime doe.

yung wEstSidE favorite polos: bape, RL, Gucci, Lanvin, Junya

button-down polos as in polos with button down collars? that's extra, extra majime to the point of it seeming like a charai boy tryna front like he's majime doe.

yung wEstSidE favorite polos: bape, RL, Gucci, Lanvin, Junya

Yes. Button down collars. Keepin it extra majime.

okay, ronnel i'll need a large then please =]

Hmm, true. KVA SS12 polos were v.good, wish I copped...

00040fullscreen.jpg

00080fullscreen.jpg

Edited by homme.homme