Recent Purchases 2013

e0d9n0b5

i'm so jealous. easily one of the best posts / purchases of this thread.

New York/friends/retail

First gen htm af1s were pretty easy to acquire and still fetch a good resell value tho they declined. Haven't checked on these...how they doin?

What box did they come in?

Anyway it's great that u got them for retail. U gonna wear or put in freezer?

Oh shit.

Cyderhouse riders.

So you ended up going to the 展示会

Did you run into Teppei-san?

I didn't go to the official one. I was in town for two days and just visited the showroom/office.

The reg cyderhouse riders look great. Don't know anyone with one so if anybody has any pics or info that would be great. However the clear condom looking one could work great for a messy night. Looks safe for girls to squirt on

Pls don't kop rock cyhaus.

did u use the condom/squirt bit for other shit as well? Feel sorry for all the kids who mighta lined up with u 4 the espos af2s. Anyway on another note, some girls squirt/gush more than others. Who cares? B a big boy and accept the luv juice. Revel in it.

^ It's Buzz Rickson x William Gibson version of the A-4. Love the fact the label/branding is on the inside.

I assume that's the one offered at Self Edge? How does it fit? I definitely err toward a tight fitting, non-chunky beanie. I too have a hard time finding ones I genuinely like. 

The reg cyderhouse riders look great. Don't know anyone with one so if anybody has any pics or info that would be great. However the clear condom looking one could work great for a messy night. Looks safe for girls to squirt on

Obviously you wouldn't have known the pic was from the Cyderhouse S/S 2014 exhibition.

But whatever dude.

Please don't buy cyderhouse just because.

There are plenty of other sack brands that you can hyper-consume.

I'll buy whatever the fuck I want.

this might seem like a sentiment that most want to get behind, but its merely a commoner's folly. you're basically a poseur as far as fashion culture is concerned.  seriously no hate this time tho.  you just can't help it.

Amen. Fuck that snob. 

and you tresUnCool...

i got no beef with you, but you seriously can't talk to rajio like that.  i don't say this because he's a friend of mine, but because he knows more than a majority on this board does. and basically lives/does what alot of people aspire too on this board. in short he talks the talk and walks the walk.  actually contributes here.  is proactively protecting a brand(s) he supports against the hordes of wack consumers.

Oh, I can definitely call him a prick and a snob, but that's about it. To comment on anything else pertaining to his knowledge of the game and or his profession would be stupid and just highlight me as being an ignorant retard. His character and how he portrays himself, regardless of my social and or professional standing, that's always going to be something I can comment on.

But really, these are just reflections on an Internet forum, who really gives a fuck?

Fruede what makes u think your not a whack consumer. I've talked to Yuji from the company and he was extremely nice and appreciative that someone for Michigan was reaching out to their brand. What the world may think and what a lot of Japan brands go through are two different things. Many of these brands struggle to keep doors open. I'm sure the people at cyderhouse do not appreciate you two delegating who should wear the brand.

Oh, I can definitely call him a prick and a snob, but that's about it. To comment on anything else pertaining to his knowledge of the game and or his profession would be stupid and just highlight me as being an ignorant retard. His character and how he portrays himself, regardless of my social and or professional standing, that's always going to be something I can comment on.

But really, these are just reflections on an Internet forum, who really gives a fuck?

in this instance i didn't find his comment to master to be that of a prick or snob.  

and yeah who give's a fuck, but it's comments like your's that make an impression on people like master.  probably makes him/people think it's okay to act a fool.  that's all.

Fruede what makes u think your not a whack consumer. I've talked to Yuji from the company and he was extremely nice and appreciative that someone for Michigan was reaching out to their brand. What the world may think and what a lot of Japan brands go through are two different things. Many of these brands struggle to keep doors open. I'm sure the people at cyderhouse do not appreciate you two delegating who should wear the brand.

you don't even know how shit works.  of course some japanese dude gonna act all goo-goo ga-ga for that gajin love (of his or her brand).  most japanese brands that staringt off don't even care about selling overseas.  

you had a a nice talk with nice japanese designer?  wow!  like i've never heard of random fanbois shooting an email to overseas creators

you had a a nice talk with nice japanese designer?  wow!  like i've never heard of random fanbois shooting an email to overseas creators

Crawl out of "overseas creators (the 'niche' ones)" asses from time to time and get some fresh air dude.

...and yeah who give's a fuck, but it's comments like your's that make an impression on people like master.  probably makes him/people think it's okay to act a fool.

You seriously think anyone's opinion here affects other people judgement? It's a discussion forum where most of the users are anonymous to each other, for Pete's sake, you sound like you live here.

Crawl out of "overseas creators (the 'niche' ones)" asses from time to time and get some fresh air dude.

You seriously think anyone's opinion here affects other people judgement? It's a discussion forum where most of the users are anonymous to each other, for Pete's sake, you sound like you live here.

90% of all jap brands start off as niche.  then it's people like me who make them un niche.  then  people like you kop.

i think it certainly possible that people's opinions can and do affect certain other people's judgements.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Did he. The discussion has nothing to do with the usual crap we argue about.

You just act bossy/almighty as usual, throwing judgements all over the place, I'd say the usual crap as well. Funny thing is that you act all tough and see a strong correlation between this forum and real life (how people affect other people's judgements etc) while in reality,  you wouldn't act even 20% as bossy and judgemental as you do here, your image here is just a silly creation of yours, maybe how you'd like others to perceive you. For instance, you wouldn't dare to say one shit word about me face to face. So yeah, it's all internet crap.

Did he. The discussion has nothing to do with the usual crap we argue about.

You just act bossy/almighty as usual, throwing judgements all over the place, I'd say the usual crap as well. Funny thing is that you act all tough and see a strong correlation between this forum and real life (how people affect other people's judgements etc) while in reality, you wouldn't act even 20% as bossy and judgemental as you do here, your image here is just a silly creation of yours, maybe how you'd like others to perceive you. For instance, you wouldn't dare to say one shit word about me face to face. So yeah, it's all internet crap.

Being oppinionated and outspoken is acting tough? I disagree with u yet again.

Hypocritical that u accuse me of being judgemental yet you are being such yrself. I wouldnt say anything I've wrote to u irl? Why would u say that or make such a judgement. Actually I think I would, but does it even matter? We on the Internet.

My image is a "silly" creation? That could be said for anybody here. Don't u agree, KOJIRO-San??

I don't see a strong correlation for all things posted on the Internet vs real life, but as far as alota the consumption and marketing here go I actually do. Mediums like this forum def influence/reflect.

This forum and shit like it direcly or indirectly affects trade and consumption, like it or not/a little or a lot.

But as 4me at the end of the day this forum is just fun and games

Edited by SSchadenfreude