Sign in to follow this  
riskyrukus

TOJ BCDR (STOCK 46/ BLACK CALF/ GUNMETAL ZIPS + CHANNEL QUILTING) - $700

- The price does not includes shipping. $20 shipped within continental USA or free local pickup within Toronto

- Payment by paypal ONLY. Gift accepted, otherwise 4% on top.
- Shipping via Canada Post Express Mail
- Please feel free to contact me via pm or email for any questions/requests or any additional info.

I'm looking to put up a TOJ BCDR in a stock size 46 (measurements below) with channel quilting along the shoulders. Along with having gunmetal zips, this BCDR was one of the first iterations since the release and came in black calf.

Worn sparingly 4x and looking to put it into a new home so I can fund other upcoming projects. This was worn sparingly within rotation with all my other leathers. 

shoulders -> 16.5"

chest (pit-to-pit)  -> 19.5"
midsection  -> 18.0"
waist  -> 18.3"
body length, front   -> 21.0"
body length, back  -> 23.0"
sleeve length, from shoulder   -> 23.3"
sleeve width @ pit  -> 7.2"
sleeve width @ elbow  -> 6.3"
sleeve width @ cuff  -> 5.0"

Looking for $700 USD + 4% paypal + shipping

Pics

_MG_3439_zps5d2999f3.jpg

_MG_3452_zpsfeb1554d.jpg_MG_3455_zpsb14b36af.jpg_MG_3453_zpsba18b884.jpg

Edited by riskyrukus

Sign in to follow this  

• :-0

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

There is a one-off $US10 joining fee for supertalk.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 21 years. It's a digital cockroach and will survive the apocalypse.  

• Similar Content

• By Neo_Version 7
      View Advert Temple of Jawnz Minimalist Double Rider - Blacked Out Leather Jacket - XS
      Minimalist Double Rider - Black Lamb - XS

Kanye West circa MBDTF // Watch the Throne. I've worn this jacket a handful of times and it still looks and feels glorious. Check the pictures and judge for yourself. There is a small scratch at the bottom of the back portion of the jacket but it's barely visible as seen in the last photo. Overall, this piece puts a majority of high-end leather jackets to shame.

$399 ==> $350

shoulders, front = 15.9"
      shoulders, back = 15.5"
      chest (pit-to-pit) = 19.5"
      midsection = 17.3"
      waist = 17.7"
      body length, front = 20.3"
      body length, back = 22.7"
      sleeve length, from shoulder = 23.5"
      sleeve width @ pit = 6.7"
      sleeve width @ elbow = 5.9"
      sleeve width @ cuff = 5.3"
      Advertiser Neo_Version 7 Date 10/11/2017 Price $375.00 Category outerwear  
    • By Neo_Version 7
      Minimalist Double Rider - Black Lamb - XS

Kanye West circa MBDTF // Watch the Throne. I've worn this jacket a handful of times and it still looks and feels glorious. Check the pictures and judge for yourself. There is a small scratch at the bottom of the back portion of the jacket but it's barely visible as seen in the last photo. Overall, this piece puts a majority of high-end leather jackets to shame.

$399 ==> $350

shoulders, front = 15.9"
      shoulders, back = 15.5"
      chest (pit-to-pit) = 19.5"
      midsection = 17.3"
      waist = 17.7"
      body length, front = 20.3"
      body length, back = 22.7"
      sleeve length, from shoulder = 23.5"
      sleeve width @ pit = 6.7"
      sleeve width @ elbow = 5.9"
      sleeve width @ cuff = 5.3"
    • By Banana Cognac
      View Advert TEMPLE OF JAWNZ GREY BOMBER JACKET M 48
      Colour: Grey
      Size: 48
      Composition: 100% Super 150’s Fine Wool Suiting and 100% Cupra Lining
      YKK Zips
      Chest: 22.5"
      Length: 27" (top of back collar to bottom hem)
      Condition:9.5/10
      I only wore this jacket one time to a coffee shop for a couple of hours, otherwise the condition would be 10/10.

Original TOJ which was/is highly sought after and will never be reproduced again.
      Suiting wool grey MA-1. Gas mask flap chest pocket; and slants down slightly on the inside.
      Pockets on the inside just like a normal MA-1 and features a suiting wool outer, metal silver zips, snap closure deep interior pockets, and one padding that keeps you extremely warm.
      Price includes worldwide shipping with tracking.
      All sales are final.
      All questions are welcome.
      Please send payment via PayPal to address: [email protected]
      Advertiser Banana Cognac Date 10/02/2017 Price $345.00 Category outerwear  
    • By Banana Cognac
      Colour: Grey
      Size: 48
      Composition: 100% Super 150’s Fine Wool Suiting and 100% Cupra Lining
      YKK Zips
      Chest: 22.5"
      Length: 27" (top of back collar to bottom hem)
      Condition:9.5/10
      I only wore this jacket one time to a coffee shop for a couple of hours, otherwise the condition would be 10/10.

Original TOJ which was/is highly sought after and will never be reproduced again.
      Suiting wool grey MA-1. Gas mask flap chest pocket; and slants down slightly on the inside.
      Pockets on the inside just like a normal MA-1 and features a suiting wool outer, metal silver zips, snap closure deep interior pockets, and one padding that keeps you extremely warm.
      Price includes worldwide shipping with tracking.
      All sales are final.
      All questions are welcome.
      Please send payment via PayPal to address: [email protected]
    • By DJosey
      View Advert Falcon Garments DR3 Black Leather Calf Jacket
      I'm selling a Falcon Garments DR3 Double Rider Black Calf Leather Jacket. I bought this jacket from Grailed, however failed miserably in accurately predicting the measurements, and how it would fit on me. Thus, the jacket is too small. The jacket itself is in flawless, and nearly brand new condition. For reference, I am about 5'8"-5'9", and roughly 160 pounds. This jacket would definitely work for someone smaller than me. Hoping to make a quick sale and recoup my money to purchase a jacket that fits me. The jacket retails for $920.

Here are the measurements. The jacket is essentially Falcon Garments' stock size 45, with slight variations:

shoulders 16.8"
      chest (pit-to-pit) 19.0"
      waist 17.8"
      body length, front 20.5"
      body length, back 22.5"
      sleeve length, from shoulder 25.0"
      sleeve width @ pit 6.8"
      sleeve width @ elbow 6.0"
      sleeve width @ cuff 4.8"

Advertiser DJosey Date 09/16/2017 Price $475.00 Category outerwear  
  • Top 10 Active Viewed Topics

• Church's Footwear UK