Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

My Beatle Buster jeans have been the best jeans straight off the rack, they are the softest jeans I have bought in spite of their weight.  The taper on these is just right ( I don't like my jeans to stack up above my shoes), the rise on these jeans is absolutely spot on for me since I like my jeans a little higher so that I don't worry about showing my ass, the selvedge line is beautifully done, the knife pocket is the coolest engineering I have seen in a pair of jeans since I started wearing high quality jeans.  The durability and thickness is perfect for when I am skateboarding, it is like having a stoneskin protecting my legs.  I am excited for these jeans more so than any pair I have owned, it is going to be a great 2 years.

P.S. 

I did a proper challenge and I have my 1 month update that I will post later on tonight.

There's a knife pocket!?

(also, dafuq chrome, took you long enough to let me post again)

((mega, you get my PM concerning the donation, I didn't get a confirmation from ya))

There's a knife pocket!?

((mega, you get my PM concerning the donation, I didn't get a confirmation from ya))

I am wearing the regular Beatle Busters 21oz. 

Secondly I would like to show you just how good of an Denim Angel I am, I have been doing free repairs and preemptive patching for my friend who owns Naked&Famous RedCore.  So far I have repaired: Leather patch, chain stitch on the leg inner seam, a knee hole from crashing on our longboards, these pictures feature me preventing a crotch blow out for him for the time being.

IMG_0164.jpgIMG_0151.jpgIMG_0160.jpgIMG_0162.jpgIMG_0163.jpg

this of course is just to prevent the crotch rip 

There's a knife pocket!?

Yup there is a knife pocket....it's in the left front pocket. There's a doubled section of the pocket bag fabric on the front left most portion of the pocket. It's flat so it is a little tricky to find.

I wish it was just a little wider...I collect, carry and use custom folding knives (if you think raw denim is an expensive hobby, check out the custom knife market!), and I only have a few pieces that'll fit in that pocket.

Thanks! I'm really happy with them as well. I won't be revealing much information here for now. All will be revealed in the coming article on HOF. I will say this though, after spending the past 2 hours studying the denim, they are a denim geek's wet dream. It's ridiculous. I'm soaking them now as we speak, hopefully the Tuckshop boys will sort out the inseam for me tomorrow. Can't wait to start wearing them in. No one knows how these will fade, but fade they will ^.^

1 month update. Didnt wear them that much this month, probably missed about 1 1/2 or 2 weeks of wear. Denim is still hairy and leaving blue everywhere.

Will try to get close ups later.

8718654646_40b7d3785b_z.jpg

8718654808_b3f00b0812_z.jpg

Since there are no bleed yet on my stubborn MBB.
I have plan to take em on a little recreation schedule, maybe going back to my teenagers evening routine.

1st attempt: poster film challenge

528361_564928853552480_1008982033_n.jpg

p/s: just working it out on whole night! :wacko2:

Edited by shiiro

thanks mate. hemmed to 82cm...

82cm = 32inch, great deal !

rarely seen a selvedge jeans wearing without cuff and you're doing extremely good fit on them! :laugh2:

HC-SF-110

Well I got them hemmed today by the master hem-smith Johnny Low at Tuckshop Sundry & Supplies.

It's still a little damp from my soak last night, but I couldn't resist trying them on.

Here's the Elhaus x NK 01 Prototype fit pics. It's a modified warbonnet cut. 

Day-1-Fit-pic-Front_zps6c4104e2.jpg

Day-1-Fit-Pic-Back_zps4740d5da.jpg