lets talk watches

poopie boy

How's the O&W Diver? Been scouring the web for reasonably priced divers and I'm thinking I might like to go with something other than the usual Seiko SNK, etc.

Looks great on the NATO as well.

Its around 40mm in diameter so its gonna look small on a big wrist. I've got small wrist so i love it :D. Not bulky and really comfortable, so yea i"ll recommend it, good solid watch with swiss eta movement. Got it from westcoastime.

i don't know how big that is on my wrist, i don't want something humongous, though.

any other kinds of cool watches?

Invicta makes nice divers, decent quality for the price. Governator Arnold is a big Invicta fan. most invictas are 53mm w/o crown. Also check out U-Boat - they have 45, 50 and 55 mm models. I personally would go for Panerai, but again you are looking at $4.5k+

Invicta makes nice divers, decent quality for the price. Governator Arnold is a big Invicta fan. most invictas are 53mm w/o crown. Also check out U-Boat - they have 45, 50 and 55 mm models. I personally would go for Panerai, but again you are looking at $4.5k+

Did you really just try to reply to a post from from 4 years ago?

I'm sure he's got his watch dilemma figured out by now. Carry on.

On another note: does anyone have experience with Sinn's patented PVD technology? Really as tough as they claim? I'm looking for an indestructible black tool watch (e.g.limited amount of scratching when handling heavy machinery).

imagedisplay.ashx?ID=9f7ff51f-b5e4-41b0-8967-f33d3e89cc42&Table=ActualProductPhotos&Thumbnail=false

On another note: does anyone have experience with Sinn's patented PVD technology? Really as tough as they claim? I'm looking for an indestructible black tool watch (e.g.limited amount of scratching when handling heavy machinery).

imagedisplay.ashx?ID=9f7ff51f-b5e4-41b0-8967-f33d3e89cc42&Table=ActualProductPhotos&Thumbnail=false

I asked my friend and the PVD coating's been really good in his experience, but he doesn't exactly deal with heavy machinery so YMMV. Honestly, if you're going to be working in that kind of environment I'd just get a G-Shock and call it a day.

watchu tocking 'bout

anyhow i like how a pvd watch looks once it gets all scratched up

like you don't keep it under glass

but on the end of your arm

when you are doing things

making moves

patty cake

speaking of which, does anyone have a picture of a scratched pvd finished watch ?