lets talk watches

poopie boy

maybe you guys can help me out here. One of the nicest lookin watches of something i'd wear daily in my opinion is the rxw mm20 watch. I remember ayn had posted some pics a few yrs ago on superfuture. Only thing is the watch is hard to find or come across and its still a bit out my price range (i think its goin for arounda grand or two?) anyways anyone can point me out ti something that looks similar in style? I would like to be able to change the wrist band. Anyways thanks for any help.

picture.JPG

^^^

http://www.siswatch727.com/index.do

I got the superlume model for around $120 shipped to the US with sapphire crystal option added. It took about 4 weeks to get even with express shipping, but it was oh so worth it. I love the watch I received, although the crystal was unevenly placed in the bezel and I had to take it in to a watch shop to have em hammer it in evenly.

I've really been mulling over getting one of those all black Getats myself, my mate has one and they're by far one of the best things you can get in the price range. Plus, for what it's worth actual Panerais are really over-priced, in my humble opinion.

My post seemed a bit empty so here's the beater watch I actually wear for working every day. It's nothing fancy, but it's solid as a rock and smooth to boot.

np400954e.jpg

maybe you guys can help me out here. One of the nicest lookin watches of something i'd wear daily in my opinion is the rxw mm20 watch. I remember ayn had posted some pics a few yrs ago on superfuture. Only thing is the watch is hard to find or come across and its still a bit out my price range (i think its goin for arounda grand or two?) anyways anyone can point me out ti something that looks similar in style? I would like to be able to change the wrist band. Anyways thanks for any help.

picture.JPG

maybe try contacting this guy if you want the same exact looking watch

http://davidsen-hommagewatch.blogspot.com/2008/09/2nd-generation-rxw-watches.html

or can try these guys but the dial is different

http://www.magrette.com/the-timepieces-moana-pacific.php

These show up on Y! Japan with some regularity, but you will pay about a G. Japanese cats are not really into "real auctions" i.e. a reasonable starting bid.

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n85124601

Check this thread on the WUS Fora. There are about a dozen different options for finding a solid Panerai homage and this thread outlines most of them. Pick you price and go from there.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/best-panerai-homage-part-2-a-352477.html

Help me decide between

Seiko SKX007, SKXA53, etc.

Citizen Diver (NY2300, NY0040, etc.)

Orient Mako

On a $100-150 budget.

I will have it on a NATO band for everyday wear.

Open to other suggestions, as my watch knowledge is very limited.

Really want that Steinhart Ocean Black, but just out of reach.

Thanks!

Help me decide between

Seiko SKX007, SKXA53, etc.

Citizen Diver (NY2300, NY0040, etc.)

Orient Mako

On a $100-150 budget.

I will have it on a NATO band for everyday wear.

Open to other suggestions, as my watch knowledge is very limited.

Really want that Steinhart Ocean Black, but just out of reach.

Thanks!

skx007 or the mako when orient has those 40% off coupons...maybe even the orient sub.