superconfessional

me and my homeboy had a 30 min debate about race and after the dust settled he goes to my fridge and pulls out some grape drink, effectively eradicating every idea i had brought to his attention in last half hour.....*facepalm* pwned

p.s. But it's so damn tasty

confession: ive been eating so meagerly in order to maintain my weight. being half a sandwich at 11 and other half sometime in the afternoon. only eat when hungry when most of the time im stressing out so not hungry = weight loss.

uhhh perhaps you should consider exercise? helps with stress, improves your cardiovascular system as part of regular maintenance, helps you lose weight...

as for not eating, your body needs carbohydrates to function.. I recommend eating 3 meals a day man... all you need to do is create a calorie deficit and if you started JOGGING maybe you would lose weight a little faster. oh yeah eat plenty of fruits and veg, shit is sooooooo good for you

If you bought your Sugar Cane jeans from Attic at 50% off and are emailing me to get them tapered you can eat a dick up till you hiccup.

For starters, don't taper your jeans...

If you're emailing me because you want to exchange them for a different size you're a complete moron and do not understand the way the world works.

I feel better now.

i had a panic attack at work and wrote my two weeks notice. i felt good after doing that.

but im still fucking freaking out about everything and am now drinking whiskey out of the bottle. and i have to wake up to go take a test in 5 hours.

HELLA CUTTY.

If you bought your Sugar Cane jeans from Attic at 50% off and are emailing me to get them tapered you can eat a dick up till you hiccup.

If you're emailing me because you want to exchange them for a different size you're a complete moron and do not understand the way the world works.

I feel better now.

this is probably one of my favourite expressions.

CONFESSHUN: I read about how awesome abusing ADD meds is in Marie Claire and now I fucking want to try some. My concentration has gone out the window due to recent events in my life and I actually hate being up until 5am all the time writing because I simply CANNOT get any work done on essays until 9pm the night befpre they're due. This didn't matter when I was writing shitty papers that were 1500 words in first year but now I keep freaking out and handing in crap because I just have no time.

AUGH. I had/have vague ambitions about law school and a 79% average will not be getting me ANYWHERE.

I feel better now.

ATTENTION ALVAHAROEspacer.gif

me and my homeboy had a 30 min debate about race and after the dust settled he goes to my fridge and pulls out some grape drink, effectively eradicating every idea i had brought to his attention in last half hour.....*facepalm* pwned

p.s. But it's so damn tasty

this is the post of the year imo

Dolly- I have 4500 words typed since midnight so i feel you on hating these late papers. You can use adderoll or you can just tough it out. I kinda want to try it though just to see what would happen. Curious but don't want to become dependent on it because buying it will take away from my burger and jawn funds

this is probably one of my favourite expressions.

CONFESSHUN: I read about how awesome abusing ADD meds is in Marie Claire and now I fucking want to try some. My concentration has gone out the window due to recent events in my life and I actually hate being up until 5am all the time writing because I simply CANNOT get any work done on essays until 9pm the night befpre they're due. This didn't matter when I was writing shitty papers that were 1500 words in first year but now I keep freaking out and handing in crap because I just have no time.

AUGH. I had/have vague ambitions about law school and a 79% average will not be getting me ANYWHERE.

Just use coke....

ya'll retarded.
see? NO CONCENTRATION!!!

bahahaha. Wow.

All cwgs rook same though

uhhh perhaps you should consider exercise? helps with stress, improves your cardiovascular system as part of regular maintenance, helps you lose weight...

as for not eating, your body needs carbohydrates to function.. I recommend eating 3 meals a day man... all you need to do is create a calorie deficit and if you started JOGGING maybe you would lose weight a little faster. oh yeah eat plenty of fruits and veg, shit is sooooooo good for you

morning cardio, breakfast (eggs, toast, cheerios), lunch (salad), snack, dinna. although i'm kinda buzzed right now i highly doubt i'll be able to get up for exercise :(

edit: i highly doubt i'll be able to get up for my first class.