superconfessional

AUGH. I had/have vague ambitions about law school and a 79% average will not be getting me ANYWHERE.

Pffffffft. It'd help if you were black or hispanic but you can still get into a decent place. Just get a ballin LSAT score. Of course, you have to consider why the hell you want to do it (it's not a good time) and...

ya'll retarded.

Superb. Must spread rep. SOMEONE REP.

PeanutInShell.jpg

i buy diz jawnz fresh from the dryer, off street carts in taipei.

I buy tons of snacks just to take pictures of. Eating it is not really enjoyable.

sup.JPG

sup mass. copped in a bag today.

IMG_4930.JPG

the grilled pork knuckle is legit. i actually enjoy eating those.

and yeah, those are calpis marshmallows. taiwan is next level kkkkk

^ that happened at my school for housing applications. The window opened for EVERYBODY at 6am on a monday, and at 06:00:30 or so the whole server crashed til wednesday morning, and even then it was lagging for half an hour.

As for registering for classes, what they do here is stagger the windows.. but i suppose it isn't fair when people get priority over others (like me, perks of an honors program yayuhh). good luck jeepy

Dolly- I'm on adderall and it's the best thing ever, you should def try to get some.

lol are Dolly and I really that interchangeable? We're sort of associated with each other I suppose..

Jeep: If I want to get into any of my classes I have to get up at 4am to do it, because the servers open at 8am and always crash, but they "secretly" open at some random-ass hour in the morning.

My faculty is also the last to register usually so all the best courses are taken :(

ahahaha. After reading the Adderall thread, ^ this was perfect.

IT'S NOT A DAMN WONDER DRUG.

This has NOTHING to do with consumption of Adderall, more to do with the shithole school and fucked bureaucracy here.

lol are Dolly and I really that interchangeable? We're sort of associated with each other I suppose..

Jeep: If I want to get into any of my classes I have to get up at 4am to do it, because the servers open at 8am and always crash, but they "secretly" open at some random-ass hour in the morning.

My faculty is also the last to register usually so all the best courses are taken :(

I had an assigned time. They didn't open, I tried last night (this morning) @ 3:30 in the morning, no dice.

I am the fastest registrant in the world: I can register for 4 classes + 4 discussions in under 15 seconds, if I have access to a numpad on the keyboard.

I keep refreshing the server page until it opens up (I have the time slot system too), and then I am in and out the doors, half screen Firefox, half screen notepad with my class' serial codes.

bam bam bam done.

Same thing happened to me. I have to go talk to the people in the foundation office tomorrow. Apparently with a lot of classes I can just show up and ask the teacher if there's room and sign up if they're feeling amiable.

I called, I went to the office (twice) went to my advisor (3 times), went to respective department chairs, etc.

I did everything and shit is still going pear-shaped.

I have 4/5 classes thus far. 3 out of those 4 I don't really wanna take, and the fifth is still a big "?" as that I am awaiting an email from the teacher for his permission to take (Microeconomics (I don't really want to take it))

jeepster has 773 facebook friends

i only have 339 :(

I probably only talk to 30 on a regular basis, 20 more who are relatives, and about 30 of you who are sufu'ers

the rest are either people from HS or random people that apparently know me.