superconfessional

superconfession: i told my friend WP i was going to bed, but i was still awake...

Also for dessert there's this dish that's pretty common. You take two eggs and milk with some sugar, mix it all together and then you steam it. Easy to make and healthy.

lol, isn't that "dun don" ?

night.

Carl, sorry to tell you this...that was my phone. :(

Diamonds told me he has no cell as he dropped it in soup.

We also phoned wesssstide 2-3 times, left him a message.

Hap's number didnt work, probably my fault.

Icarus picked up, Diamonds talked to him, Iccy said wrong number. He called me back and the customs guy yelled at me to hang it up. Sorry!

SuFu Telethon 2007? What are we raising money for?

I'm kinda scared to see how much that cost me(my parents). If it's bad they'll yell at me and make me pay it.

I need a job very soon.

Diamonds message on my cell probably cost him at least $1.50, assuming he called from a cellphone.

We're going to fly Hap around to every sufu meetup within the next 6 months.

I'm in.

Carl, sorry to tell you this...that was my phone. :(

Diamonds told me he has no cell as he dropped it in soup.

We also phoned wesssstide 2-3 times, left him a message.

Hap's number didnt work, probably my fault.

Icarus picked up, Diamonds talked to him, Iccy said wrong number. He called me back and the customs guy yelled at me to hang it up. Sorry!

ARE YOU FUKIN KIDDING??? I NEVER ANSWER MY GODDAMN FONE AND IT WAS DIAMONDZZ????? CALL ME WHEN IM WORKING GODDAMMIT....IM NEVER TAKIN A DAY OF AGAIN.

mathew mconaughueh however the fuck you spell it got tanked off some tequila and just recorded a ten minute song about making sandwiches on my friends makeshift studio

perhaps an upload is in order

superconfession: I am going vegetarian for a month, starting... now. I just kicked it off by having half of a carrot. I'm going to center my diet around raw fruits&veggies, and nuts. I had an earlier confession saying how I was going to quit cigarettes, fast food, and soda... that didn't go as planned at all (I lasted no longer than a week for each). so this time I'm going to try to stick with my previous plan as well this new one since two of my friends are joining me on this adventure, and one of them is going 100% vegan

who knows... hopefully I can carry on like this the rest of the year, shed any excess fat and feel all-around great. I'm a fan of yellow bell pepper, green beans, carrots, celery, brocolli, lettuce, spinach.. even raw onion. any suggestions for what else I can eat?

no offense, but veganism is a almost useless practice. most of my friends who have become vegan's are aenemic, constantly getting sick, always are in bad moods, smell kinda funky, and eventually they don't dress well because it "doesn't fit their lifestyle" to dress nicely. people make the mistake in thinking that by becoming a vegetarian or a vegan they lose weight, get in shape, become more healthy and more active, and generally lead a better lifestyle. ive only ever known one person to have had success like that, and in honesty, the kid isn't such a cool dude. theres nothing wrong with eating meat, or not eating meat, thats your choice, but you can live a healthy life style with either. most non-meat eaters i know refuse to go to the gym because they are either A) too weak from lack of protein in their diet B) think its part of some greater establishment to undermine their beliefs C) have brittle bones or poor stomaches because they exist on a diet that can barely sustain their body.

i love tofu, i love vegetables and fruit, i love all sorts of healthy foods, but i also eat meat and love eating beef, pork, chicken, fish, etc. because it keeps me healthy. go to the gym 2-3 times a week, eliminate 1 or 2 days of eating meat a week, try to avoid alcohol, weed, cigs, etc. (not that i do, but for arguments sake), and generally, make sure you have a healthy mindset. maybe throw some yoga in there. theres no reason to drop meat out of your diet just because you think it will lead to a healthier lifestyle, because in reality, it doesn't. more power to those who can live vegetarian or vegan lifestyles, but imho, you're better off just living a healthy life AND eating meat.

i once stopped eating all meat and just ate candy for about two months. i weighed about 95 lbs and look like a crack muthafucker. fun times. after that i stopped eating all green plants. any plants tat were green, i wouldnt eat it. hard as hell when you at fast food joints and restaurants. did tat about two years until i got a craving for salad. lol. i was like an animalist unlike vegetarian. so whenever i got into an argument it would just be stupid as fuck. why you eat living things. i would say you eat living things. plants dont move. they move toward the sun. and it was just be dummbbbb.

i feel ya jeepster, its pretty useless. haha. it's more of a religion than a diet.

no offense, but veganism is a almost useless practice. most of my friends who have become vegan's are aenemic, constantly getting sick, always are in bad moods, smell kinda funky, and eventually they don't dress well because it "doesn't fit their lifestyle" to dress nicely. people make the mistake in thinking that by becoming a vegetarian or a vegan they lose weight, get in shape, become more healthy and more active, and generally lead a better lifestyle. ive only ever known one person to have had success like that, and in honesty, the kid isn't such a cool dude. theres nothing wrong with eating meat, or not eating meat, thats your choice, but you can live a healthy life style with either. most non-meat eaters i know refuse to go to the gym because they are either A) too weak from lack of protein in their diet B) think its part of some greater establishment to undermine their beliefs C) have brittle bones or poor stomaches because they exist on a diet that can barely sustain their body.

i love tofu, i love vegetables and fruit, i love all sorts of healthy foods, but i also eat meat and love eating beef, pork, chicken, fish, etc. because it keeps me healthy. go to the gym 2-3 times a week, eliminate 1 or 2 days of eating meat a week, try to avoid alcohol, weed, cigs, etc. (not that i do, but for arguments sake), and generally, make sure you have a healthy mindset. maybe throw some yoga in there. theres no reason to drop meat out of your diet just because you think it will lead to a healthier lifestyle, because in reality, it doesn't. more power to those who can live vegetarian or vegan lifestyles, but imho, you're better off just living a healthy life AND eating meat.

if they are vegans, they're not really informed if they're sick all the time. talk to a nutitionist

confession: upon turning 18 this year, im feeling that i should just cut out for christmas break and go to england again. i have pretty much no money, but im sure i could manage. im feeling the need to actually live there.

god damn, im so bored with the USA

i've been a vegetarian for 15 or 16 years now... and im healthy as fuck..

i've been a vegetarian for 15 or 16 years now... and im healthy as fuck..

i should've put in this it didnt apply to everyone. no offense, but a lot of the vege's and vegans i know are always sick and whatnot. more power to you that you're healthy. its nothing against you, and i respect the choice, but i love me some meat.

i confess i've actually been debating giving up beef

i like the stuff, but could probably do without it

large-scale cattle farming is hell on the environment, so choosing to avoid it is not a useless practice

if every1 stopp eetin meetz den cattle farmerz wud jus start 2 ask 4 subsidiez