superconfessional

There is this kid at work that I want to get naked and do dirty things to but hes 18 and Im his boss ...I mean hes ready to go so no real work needed just cant figure out if its quite worth the risk...maybe i should flip a coin?

niceeee.....

While my girlfriend and I were having sex (real sneaky comfy position) on her couch her kid sister came downstairs several times to where the couch is to let pet cats inside and let the dog go pee, etc and even though her kid sister was there we still humped, though not at full force, humping regardless.

the only thing I've been passionate about lately is superfuture and photography... and I've only been photographing anything because of superfuture.

oh, that and I totally got gamed by a chick this week... I'm impressed.

i had a sufu dream that i went to a meet up with halifamous and clopek and fading blue and we got hammered beyond belief at schlitterbaun? i think? and then still drunk i went to some party where i totally fucked things over with my ex girlfriend.

there was alot more stuff. but it could get pretty legnthy.

i like bapestas (but not cluthin) and some bbc/iecd kreme cluthin....but i never buy cuz of all hypeebeestz who weere it n not want 2 b associeate with that...n all the fake azz niggaz runnin round.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipvkHY9VXOM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipvkHY9VXOM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

so on a lunch break i got caught hanging out and talking to someone while they were working . they told me earlier that if i get another strike im fired. so i quit before they could get the chance.

I was taking my little nephew for a walk today on the boardwalk. But I got tired midway through, and it was all hot and I was hungover and shit. But I knew he would throw a tantrum if I stopped pushing his stroller, when I see a fire hydrant gushing water. Now in New York you have to report that shit to the dept of environmental protection and shit. But ive never done that cause its mad bitch, and who gives a fuck. But this time I schemed...so I called 311, and they send over a firetruck to fix it. While I sit down on a bench and my nephew is sitting there in awe at the firetruck + plus the fireman wrenching it shut.

So the only reason I did that was so I could sit down and the little brat would stfu for a little bit.

Paul's has long been considered one of NY's top burger joint. Greasy as fuck. Pomme frites was right next door too, but I dont think its there anymore (at least I didnt see it in its normal location). Cozi Burger on Broadway (and 8th-ish) in the same neck of the woods is pretty solid, and much cleaner than Paul's.

Carl to be technical, that area would be considered East Village/Astor Place, and not Union Square.

Blue 9 is quite exceptional aswell.

My roommate is a filthy person. It irritates me to no end that her filth spills over to the pile of shared plates/dishes/cups, and covers it in guck of shitty NYC mexican food that crusts and harbors mold and bacteria while I am out of town for a week. And to think every time I clean up after her, I'd be the one who was a 'professional' who was out of college and working full-time, but it's funny how that works. She's an acclaimed writer for various publications, but she lives in a pigsty.

I want to punch her in the face.

My roommate is a filthy person. It irritates me to no end that her filth spills over to the pile of shared plates/dishes/cups, and covers it in guck of shitty NYC mexican food that crusts and harbors mold and bacteria while I am out of town for a week. And to think every time I clean up after her, I'd be the one who was a 'professional' who was out of college and working full-time, but it's funny how that works. She's an acclaimed writer for various publications, but she lives in a pigsty.

I want to punch her in the face.

i didn't know Diamonds moved in with you

Diamonds is way prettier.

Also, ken, I get that a lot. A lot of people sound surprised when it's mentioned I live with two girls... I don't know, it doesn't seem so out of the ordinary.