superconfessional

u make her wash her mouth after you cum in her mouth before she kiss u????

uhhh fuck yes...its man juice dude...vag juice is okay still nasty but no way im getting man juice back in my system.

I will never give up meat...i don't even eat fish or shrimp thats why...i do love tofu though:cool:

one of my brothers friends is vegetarian, he is also the fattest person i know. he is like 6'5 and i wouldnt be surprised if he was close to 400 pounds. he doesnt seem healthy either, he just is always breathing hard and sweating, not cool.

i forgot to tell she wanted me to try it alone, she told me she tried by herself and it tasted like "arlequin" candies

i'm confused...

how did she try it by herself?

did you cum in a cup and gave it to her to "try" it at home, or did she go the local 7/11 and asked for a bottle of semen?

one of my brothers friends is vegetarian, he is also the fattest person i know. he is like 6'5 and i wouldnt be surprised if he was close to 400 pounds. he doesnt seem healthy either, he just is always breathing hard and sweating, not cool.

you be a vegetarian and still live on pizza and candy..

you be a vegetarian and still live on pizza and candy..

Although according to that one fellow, if you did actually live on candy, you end up looking like a crack addict. Which is probably one of the stranger things I've heard today. "The Candy Diet" would probably be hell on your system, but it's awesome regardless.

I know that personally I would feel sick constantly if I tried to live on candy.

i just ate an entire tub of green olives.

skinns wipe the sand out of your vagina.

I just ate a plate of sauerkraut and beets with a piece of steak and a bunch of sour cream

I'm turning too european, I mean, what the fuck is next? An inch thick piece of bologna on bread with ketchup and moustard?

HERRO NlGGAZ.

I JUST BOUT BBC T-SHIRT WIV DA RADIOZ ON IT.

DATZ RITE.

BBC.

I AINT EMBARASS ETIEHR CUZ ITS FREHS...GREY ALLOVER...NEON GREEN NECKOLE...ON SALE CUDNT RESIST...

post pics in the recent purchases thread!

iunno mayn u shud order N find out ???

look legit 2 me tho jus make sure dey aint SWAP on u adn sned u fake shitz. also mak sure dey aint fRM CHINE

It Sayz dey from Honk Honk or some Chinamane city leik dat. If dey send me fake shiet I got dere adres so me n my homiez is gon roll to dey houz n fuk em up in our tint'd baepz. Dey aien't cal me pipelaya fo nuffin!