superconfessional

im at work right now and its fuckin customer appreciation day. 2 and a half more hours of this bullshit do i still have to work through, fuck this sucks

While trying to nap I got a prank call, someone using the schwarzenegger mixboard, lame. I hung up. They try again. I call back 2-3 times. No answer.

So I google the number and get the name and address, I know this kid, probably has a friend (atleast someone that has my number) over.

As always I turn to a member for advice, omc suggests I sign them up for some 'good' newsletters. Right then, the friend calls and says it was him.

I've signed him up for two so far...is that wrong?

Another good way to get someone back is to sign up their number for that text messaging service bullshit (that you see commercials for all the time).

Like get a joke a day, or the text messaging services to talk to hot girls, crap like that.

They end up getting a shitload of spam to the cell phone and they get charged extra on their phone bill for it too.

Another good way to get someone back is to sign up their number for that text messaging service bullshit (that you see commercials for all the time).

Like get a joke a day, or the text messaging services to talk to hot girls, crap like that.

They end up getting a shitload of spam to the cell phone and they get charged extra on their phone bill for it too.

ooh, that's good I didn't think of that

seriously, this is the one time in your life that you get to live out the plot of a romantic comedy.

this is a seriously pessimistic life view for someone so young... it is entirely possible to turn the rest of your life into a romantic comedy at any time...

the main thing to watch for... ever since the hero's paradigm has been used as the plot structure ....

trust me it the the 2nd act crisis that is a bitch...and a major pitfall for many aspiring tom hanks...

^^Haha What does that have to do with anything?

he COULD be 35 and still get grounded

exactly, he could be any age and still get grounded if he still lived with a guardian or some shit.

at least they didn't take away his playstation or nintendo privelleges.

I'm in a pretty serious situation. I was robbed last night, to include my computer and some other things. Needless to say, superfuturing won't be priority for awhile. I'll see you on the other side, superfuture....

ive been going to sleep at 4 in the morning and waking up at 3 for 2 weeks i even watched degrassi until 5. i wanna fix darcys fucked up teeth with my penis.

its a corny show but i cant help but watch it.

i have to fix my sleepin schedule in 3 days. its gonna suck bad.

There is this kid at work that I want to get naked and do dirty things to but hes 18 and Im his boss ...I mean hes ready to go so no real work needed just cant figure out if its quite worth the risk...maybe i should flip a coin?