superconfessional

too bad for your toe jeepnig.

i just landed one of the leads in the first play of the year (benedick in much ado about nothing)

i wish i wasnt so emotionless because i have many possible companions i gander:

/theres this one girl who looks like a female version of thom yorke, and shes mad cute

/the girl from my first summer relationship, which i ended early because it got messed up, also mad cute, and one of the few people who understands me the most without knowing all of my secrets/lifestoryzzz

/my ex girlfriend, also mad cute, and passionate, and god id love to dive back into all that, but i dont think i could have another full on relationship with her.

/wait for older girl to return from college sometime in september, no longer pinned down by tragedy and death and whatnot. but probably only a weekend or 2 if im lucky

/this one girl, very popular, more so than i am, but ive partied with her a few times and shes one of the most chill people i know which is saying alot for her party chick crowd, and people are always saying, man you two would be great...blahblah. also one of the best dressed females in the school

/some girl who was in my first period only for a day, fucking most gorgeous, and i dont know her name

last two would require some serious work.

i hope i get fucking throwed this weekend, at least enough so make me stop thinking about school, and have some emotions. im in robomode.

ive had my liscense for about 7/8 months and i have no car.

blows

corbin, you're like bizarro-me... im having similar girl issues now that school is back in swing. my options are such:

-cute junior (very hip girl), talked to her only a handful of times, sometimes i make eyes at her in the library to see if shes interested, she occasionally returns the glance, tallish, which is a plus, and she dresses well

-cute generic flirty girl who i messed around with a bit in the beginning of the summer (before i got on the trail of older chick). it would seem her breasts have gotten considerably bigger, so thats always a plus. also tallish (its all relative since im 6'7"..)

-older chick, who i will be seeing in october when i go up to boston. at this point, i think im relegated to friend sphere, and ive discovered that im very happy being like her good friend. we started talking a lot more recently, and we hung out tuesday and wednesday without much awkwardness between us. though its hard to keep a game face with a girl as gorgeous as her

-sort of unapproachable beautiful kinda-intellectual popular hottie. shes not like top tier popular, which makes her more approachable, and im friends with the girl, but for the fact that shes got this whole audrey hepburn kinda beauty is a real like - shit, i got nothing, feeling.

-finally, never talked to in my life modelesque blonde tall beautiful lifeguard that goes to school in the next town over, and i only know her kinda through work (im not a lifeguard, but i work at the YMCA in my town, so i see her often). absolutely gorgeous, looks much older (my age though), and shes fit and in shape beyond belief (i see her in the gym from time to time)

but yeah, senior year is pretty stacked. kinda. but yeah. and corbin, i know the feeling of having your license forever, and no car. i got my license back in december 2006 and didnt have a car until july.

i got my license when i was 20, and waiting that long sucked. my dad told me not to pay for the classes he would teach me, then everytime i would ask for him to take me out to go driving he would get busy, after 2 years i asked my best friend to teach me and 2 months later i was licensed. but i dont like driving much either.

until just recently i thought i too had no emotions. it will happen corbin, i just got trounced by some girl i was actually considering having feelings for (well, i guess it happened before i considered it)...

but i realized that i felt sad! I didn't know i felt feelings for girls anymore. one day it'll happen to you. i just can't wait to drown them in a sea of chemicals and really bad decisions.

ive spent most of my highschool life fairly emotionless towards women, i would enjoy being with them, but their was nothing real behind it. but the one girl who i fucked things up with in the begining of the summer was really strange for me. whenever i was away on various travels (which was the reason it sort of crashed and burned) i found myself actually wondering how she was doing at random points in the day without any justification, and that sort of developed into actually caring for her. and fuck she wears some nice jeans too. and i felt some sadness when older girl was going through her tragedy, their was some emotional rapport there. so i duno, hopefully this will be the start of really have feelings towards things, which is sure will complicate my life (for the better?).

i think in the far future when time travel is invented and my autobiography written, i will give it to the new born jeepster, and he will give his autobiography to the newborn me, and thus is the only logical way to connect us both having liscenses, no cars, and a thing for just slightly out of reach women.

i emotioned myself out with one girlfriend ... after her i cared a little bit, but then i started to realize that so many girls are just so fucking stupid and vacant and full of drama, and i kindof started to apply that to all women. it sucks, and i kindof miss that excitement of liking someone knew, instead of just ... well, you know.

edit: using girls as a way to get revenge on other girls really desensitizes you too....like sleeping with a girl's friend to get back at her for something ruins several relationships at once. something i've started to feel bad about.

i see feeling negative emotion about it all as just as important as the good ones. but i really didnt feel that much negative emotion either during my last few relationships or false starts. even when they failed i just felt a weight off my shoulders afterwards, no real longing for their companionship. minus the sexual aspect, that i had missed and could go for more of. but i just sort of returned to normalcy after i was done (in the case that being out of normalcy was not being in love, it was ebing depressed and unhappy).

i just need to put my balls on the line with someone and roll with it. the only time in the past 2.5 years ive felt some emotion was when someone put their balls (ovaries) on the line with me, took me totally by suprise, but left me in shock for days. i seriously could not get this person out of my head, way more so than any other girl ive thought about in a long time. the best part is i barely knew this girl, i cant even remember her name now that i think of it, just that she was beautiful and from north carolina.

corbin, do you find that you enjoy women who are obviously in very intense relationships, you know the whole shakespearean unrequited love and what not

fucking romantic notions.

im killing this shakespeare sonnet right now, and my summary is turning out pretty fucking bitchin.

ive found that my own history with girls is pretty bleak except for a few shining moments (first time in bed with a girl, older chick (however short that was), my only real relationship lasting like.. a month). i feel i set my standards too high, which sets me up to fail from the beginning. ive never had a real relationship per say, and i always find that the girls im attracted too lack the intellectual depth that i crave from those around me. which leads me to be sort of emotionless with these girls. there are a few like this junior, and older chick, who are up there, but its easy to confuse intellectual meddle with manipulation.

most likely im gonna go for the younger one this year (the junior, who i outlined earlier), and see what happens. i have no real idea, or want of a relationship right now, considering older chick straight up was an emotional blow out. but maybe after college admissions and my head is a little clearer and on better, i can start to consider it more.

but yeah. corbin, come to CT. you can live in my basement and do drugs with me.

I get shattered on a nightly basis. That's why its better if I stay in.

It's probably better if you don't come to Korea at this point in your life man. You run the risk of turning into something like me, for instance.

before i fell out of feeling, most of my feelings were definitely unrequited and unreciprocated by the other person. ive always been of the notion (i dont know if this is actually true, and im unsure whether or no i would like it to be) that we have no control over the real intense feelings of love. back when i did have feelings for people, i never picked them out before hand it just usually developed slowly and all of a sudden i was awestruck by the by the fact i had feelings for someone. but i guess you do have some control over it, i mean you pick the person out, go out with them a bit, and just hope that your unconscious chooses them to be the target of your emotions, even if you dont control that unconscious you can still set shit up for it in that sense.

as for being shallow, i dont think i am, not counting girl from north carolina, the females ive had inkling of feelings for have all been some of the few people who ive totally respected in some way. this summer i learned that i favor women like with the older girl personality, someone who is dominating and controls a situation. i usually find myself being the person who dominates a situation, and being around someone else trying to put me in my place is such an unusualy feeling, i fucking love it. theres only two girls that arent in college right now that fit that profile. one ive always been flirty with who goes to my rival school and i see her only like once ever 3 or so months. and one who is one of those smart party chicks. yeah she probably has a lot of sex with beefy bro dudes, and probably has a higher alchohal tolerance than i do, but i can hold an intelligent conversation with her as well. (she wanted my balls last year) saw her at a few parties this summer, too pussy to make a move at the time unfortunately.

shit another long ass post.

Corbin, have you ever been on antidepressants? I was on Prozac all the way through high school and i felt barren inside til I was about 20, I went through some 5 year stretch or so where I was emotionally dead regarding girls. I also had a 1.5 year running relationship with my friend's 37 year old mother. Then I changed things up in a big way and discovered the feelings were there all along, just hidden.

yesterday i was at sauce and i went to the register to get a drink and this really hot girl was there and i was like hey can i get a drink, and she gives me the cup and as i pull out my money to pay, she said "youre cute, dont worry about it"

i felt so cool

my friend behind me just started laughing

hahaha

no. you can request a return receipt but they get asked whether or not they would like to send one when they read the email.

ha! simpletons.

yea there is. put n image on ur survar. make it a blank white image really small too like 1px or sumthin . log wen ppl aceess it. only dood 2 acess shud b guy u sent email.

u win.