superconfessional

yea but thats gonna get complicated...maybe i should just fire him

That's the key strategy. Fire him so you can boom him. That way you're not liable for any conflict of interest later on.

This sounds like a soap opera.

Also, ken, I get that a lot. A lot of people sound surprised when it's mentioned I live with two girls... I don't know, it doesn't seem so out of the ordinary.

Come and knock on our door

We’ve been waiting for you

Where the kisses are hers and hers and his

three's company too...

That's the key strategy. Fire him so you can boom him. That way you're not liable for any conflict of interest later on.

This sounds like a soap opera.

I know it is kind of dramatic......hes just so damn sexy he just walks around like hes begging for it.....damn mexicans.:D

I wouldnt really care but I just started there and i dont want it to blow up in my face...well then again.....

I wouldnt really care but I just started there and i dont want it to blow up in my face...well then again.....

the todd would let it blow up in your face

jrnl_scrubs.jpg

*high five*

Diamonds called me out of the blue earlier this evening...while i was getting drunk by myself at Ruby Tuesday...in Fayetville, NC

life is weird

so yes, i do have his celly number...highest bidder gets it

ohw much???

i drunk dialed samsikle once.

:(

funnie shit ever

i can't stand the band dispatch, or any of the numerous bands around here that sound exactly like them. i just put up with them cause my "friends" love that shit. i do tell them, but i never fully extend to them the message of how much i hate dispatch.

superconfession: I am going vegetarian for a month, starting... now. I just kicked it off by having half of a carrot. I'm going to center my diet around raw fruits&veggies, and nuts. I had an earlier confession saying how I was going to quit cigarettes, fast food, and soda... that didn't go as planned at all (I lasted no longer than a week for each). so this time I'm going to try to stick with my previous plan as well this new one since two of my friends are joining me on this adventure, and one of them is going 100% vegan

who knows... hopefully I can carry on like this the rest of the year, shed any excess fat and feel all-around great. I'm a fan of yellow bell pepper, green beans, carrots, celery, brocolli, lettuce, spinach.. even raw onion. any suggestions for what else I can eat?

vegans are weak, regressive, poor excuses for human beings.

I presume you're being sarcastic... but I can understand the sentiment. I'm not doing this to belong to any particular "group" of people. it's out of sheer curiosity as to how doing so little could change my life for the better. my friends and i essentially are going to make a conscious, focused effort to do something new with our lives every day, even if it's in small ways

p.s. it's not vegan... so yogurt and stuff like that is okay. thing is, I really want to stay away from milk if possible because of the hormones they put into the cows... and also the assumption that humans don't need milk at all beyond the initial stages of life when breast-feeding is possible

Diamonds calling me on his phone > You talking to timber on jermaines phone

Carl, sorry to tell you this...that was my phone. :(

Diamonds told me he has no cell as he dropped it in soup.

We also phoned wesssstide 2-3 times, left him a message.

Hap's number didnt work, probably my fault.

Icarus picked up, Diamonds talked to him, Iccy said wrong number. He called me back and the customs guy yelled at me to hang it up. Sorry!