superconfessional

and holy shit... i just saw i have a dark purple bruise on my lag, and dont know how it happened... its big too... maybe 6" by 4"

I have a huge one about the same size on the underside of my thigh, i think it's from when i was biking drunk and i fell off a curb and somehow landed with all my weight on one leg, on my seat. I'm not sure though

I really like the new UGK album.

so i was realllly bored yesterday, and felt stalkerish, so I found all those random waywt's on Youtube. Random thoughts / confessions on that include:

- I always thought bizzy looked kinda intimidating, but she actually sounds really cute, especially in the one where shes writing everything out on the blackboard. I felt really stalkerish though watching a whole two minutes of her eating ice cream or something.

- Foreign accents are so awesome. Like hap's. And rira's.

- Yo-yo videos are awesome.

- the background song in the video of sidney, rira, satan omen death, etc. was awesome, I want it.

- beatles background music is great also, it's so amusing. I just wish they weren't so tiny ;-;, but it's cool that way.

I've been trying to figure out what to make out of my 1000th post on this site, but I've been unsuccessful. So, screw it! At least I got myself an avatar...

I would post a supergirlfriend confession, but it's very much possible she could be reading this, so I can't... bah!