superconfessional

over the last 3 days i've listened to "Don't Look Back in Anger" by Oasis a couple times and realised oasis are the best kind of poseurs ever.

i just saw that seraphim post. she neg repped me once. headier days.

you talking shit about oasis? neg rep when i can but i will forget so i just owe you ok

you talking shit about oasis? neg rep when i can but i will forget so i just owe you ok

no im not talking shit about oasis, though i am saying their direclty derivative of the beatles and thats why their so good. because its like going straight past start and collecting 3 platinum records and millions of dollars.

but yeah i've been listening to (What's the Story) Morning Glory a lot lately.

no im not talking shit about oasis, though i am saying their direclty derivative of the beatles and thats why their so good. because its like going straight past start and collecting 3 platinum records and millions of dollars.

but yeah i've been listening to (What's the Story) Morning Glory a lot lately.

directly derivative of the beatles?

i'm back for one fucking hour and you're annoying me already. learn your shit before you talk yeah? six foot seven or not.

Sera: yeah, i can imagine being between cheep and jonas would be intense.

BLAOW!

Can Carl testify to this maybe?

Errr, what am i testifying too? All i remember is crillz=bitch status, craig=effortless cool, and jonas=steeze and apartment i only wish i had.

I smoked mr mandelas drugs with jonas 'for you, foo!

Sera - :D...take your coat off and stay awhile

i'm back for one fucking hour and you're annoying me already. learn your shit before you talk yeah? six foot seven or not.

oops.. maybe you should read a history of your own countries music. pick up Britpop by John Harris. oasis stole their sound from the stone roses and happy mondays to fit in with the madchester and rave scene in manchester and then noel joined up after leaving inspiral carpets, and well, noels just a tad fixated on writing songs very much inspired by the beatles. im not saying that they took completely from the beatles, but honestly, the beginning of "Don't Look Back in Anger" is stolen from "Imagine" by John Lennon. the progressions, all based around a form that the beatles popularized. im not saying oasis are bad, i like oasis, im not saying they took everything the beatles had and modernized it, but what i am saying is that they draw directly from the distinctly british sound that the beatles were known for.

i still like the babysitters club.

i'm horny.

i want to devirginize a high school boy in a uniform.

i rub kimchi all over myself.

i like the smell of fresh paint and gasoline.

i have a crush on jack osbourne.

are you the hot girl with the bird tattoo on her thigh? if so, i've missed you. if not, don't reply.

I'd utterly forgotten jeepster gets his panties all up in a knot if anyone teases him..

jmatsu, at least you're not calling it a dragon anymore

haha, now you know though, so you won't make the mistake in the future and let me just talk out my ass.

and why were you at NYU/consequently kicked off the campus ?

i still like the babysitters club.

i'm horny.

i want to devirginize a high school boy in a uniform.

i rub kimchi all over myself.

i like the smell of fresh paint and gasoline.

Wow you're not holding back.

And I'm with you on number 2 and 5.

Gasoline smells good, no wonder all those Inuit boys are fucked up because of it.