superconfessional

i was at a club last night and my friend (and strangers) kept offering for me to do e

i kinda wanna try it, but then again i dont want to get caught up in the whole scene, plus im trying to live a pretty healthy lifestyle right now

i think i will look into it though

yea ive never tried e either, thinking about doing some before the daft punk show in august.. but i brought it up and a friend told me that doing acid and coke would be pretty much the same thing minus the amphetamines.. i dont know what to do

I heard the hangover from e is one of the absolute shittiest. since it depletes your brain of endorphins or serotonin (or whatever the happy chemical is called), the next day you're crazy depressed. is this true?

a friend told me that doing acid and coke would be pretty much the same thing minus the amphetamines

not true at all

I did e when i saw daft punk in Paris maybe 6 years ago. it was fucking amazing, highly recommended. I would only do e again if I can get it from a reliable source. There is too much shit around right now.

yea ive never tried e either, thinking about doing some before the daft punk show in august.. but i brought it up and a friend told me that doing acid and coke would be pretty much the same thing minus the amphetamines.. i dont know what to do

Ah you fucker I was gonna go see them in Keyspan Park but family plans got in the way.

Acid + Coke + DP = Heart Attack. I'd like to suggest these friendly little things called Mushrooms.

at i thought u meant DP as in double penetration, and i laughed and thought yes that would probably kill you

but i guess u meant daft punk..

i'd only try e if i had it planned and got it from a trusted source.. i'm not really down with just deciding in moment, and having a bad trip because of it

this is the best way to do things.

Buy them and plan on using them with the upcoming weekend or what have you. Check your shit at pillreports.com before you even think about using them. PR will tell you what they're cut with, weather they're active/safe, ect...

i'd take the e

the hangover's not that bad if you have one or two pills, especially if you smoke some pot or something afterwards. just make sure you're staying hydrated and shit and you're chill

and e + daft punk = the shit

Don't snuff it. Snuffing mdma is pointless in my experience. Feels like you got punched in the nose if you don't chop it up fine enough. And I don't roll anywhere near as hard as I do just by eating them.

You could plug it????

I'd like to suggest these friendly little things called Mushrooms.

i ate an 8th the other night and they didnt do shit. im still mad.

i skipped church so i could have the house to myself to smoke a couple bowls on the bong.

i blamed it on me being tired from going out so much.

hahah...i need to get my priorities straight.

they sound pretty straight to me

dino that sucks man, i got some great chocolate shrooms the other day and i was fucking gone.

i love writing when im stoned/tripping. its like an exciting experience. reading stuff like On the Road or similar novels/literature really is a great way to understand how the human mind (in this instance writers) can function under the influence of drugs. it kind of just flows. i wrote an epic poem the other day (i've been reading Ulysses by James Joyce) and it just flowed so well (with help from the shrooms). i think i saved it on this comp. wasnt very good, but it was fun to do.

Well, I've found I prefer (or rather attracted to them more often than other girls) them for the most part. And white girls are the easiest to get off myspace anyway I think.

I live on the 8th floor, and right below my window, there is an alley, people like to sit and have cigarettes and whatnot and without looking I emptyed a bottle of water out my window because it was old and warm, and I poured it all over some guy in a apron probably working at the resturant that I live in front/behind of, and I shouted "sorry", and I was- I felt really bad, but he still called me an asshole, piece of shit, ect...

This happend like 5 minutes ago and he is still shouting obscenities at me.

prick.

Man this fucking town, everyone knows everyone and whenever I'm in with a girl I have to try and beat out two other people to close the deal.

Also my house got fucking robbed, what kind of wanker robs a bunch of people who are rebuilding after a cyclone? And then only steals my video games and the shit I got for my birthday and leaves all the jewellery?