superconfessional

I have the feeling that I'm going to be a jobless dead beat after i graduate this semester. Well, not jobless because id pretty much work anywhere. But at the same time, damn, i really don't see my life going anywhere.

quarter life crisis man, shit's a real thing.

I completely feel you, it's scary as fuck looking forward and trying to guess where you'll be. The only thing that gives me comfort is looking back 5 or 10 years and remembering I made it through that somewhat comfortably, and that I have no idea what the next 5 or 10 holds. The only thing I know is that shit tends to just work out. It's not always predictable or easy, but we find a way to get through and make things happen. I'm sure you'll get where you want to be, just stay optimistic.

So a while ago I managed to spill disgusting ashtray water on my futon/pillow/bedsheets. Now I'm an idiot when it comes to washing clothes and shit so I shoved all of that shit into a single washer because I only had enough $ on my card for one load.

I come back after about a half hour and my washer had moved about 5 feet away from all the other ones in the row, and those are supremely heavy. Also mine smelled like smoke, I'm pretty sure it's fucked. It turns out my pillow traps water, and it weighed god damned near a ton when I tried to pull it out. I tossed the leaky thing into a dumpster nearby and possibly killed a homeless man.

now I sleep on a pillowcase filled with old clothes.

I think I need a woman to deal with those whole wishy washy things in my life.

Yo I fell off. It took a lunch with my old boss to realize that I've been in a state of mental atrophy the past year or so. I don't know if its the amount I've been drinking lately, the fact that I'm not in school anymore, or the lack of any real challenge in my daily life but my creative and intellectual output has been stagnant, even borderline shit at times. It's starting to creep into my subconscious, making me doubt aspects of myself that I used to have supreme confidence in. It feels good though, to know that I can, have, and will do better again. Just got to keep moving.

every time i heard that and didn't do anything, they got mad at me saying they were "secretly expecting something" or some bs lol but i'm sure you know your girl so it's cool

Yep, even girls that think they are all cool and shit are still girls and have some hope. I still made her breakfast and handmade her a candle the night before, which turned out way better than expected for my first time. Called her last minute and asked her nail color, and actually matched it almost perfectly. Was stoked.

img1326b.jpg

img1329o.jpg

candlej.jpg

most people that know me know that i am a very calm and measured person. lost my shit on someone today.

it wasn't pretty

i demand video footage

this shit must be like what grizzly man felt like while he was getting mauled by that fucker that loved him