superconfessional

Posted · Hidden by StrangeLove, February 23, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by StrangeLove, February 23, 2012 - No reason given

Don't think, just do. I've managed to pull some magic out my ass when I tried my best. Don't ever think your not good enough, not qualified, or you don't fit the criteria when you haven't even tried and if you did give it your all it's not that your not good enough it's just that the timing wasn't right. So keep trying.

don't think, just do. i've managed to pull some magic out my ass when i tried my best. don't ever think youre not good enough, not qualified, or you don't fit the criteria when you haven't even tried and if you did give it your all it's not that your not good enough it's just that the timing wasn't right. so keep

man I constantly try to make the most of my time here, i've done most of that shit and then some. living here just depresses me because I'm used to big cities and edmonton is just a large small town if you know what i mean

Man you've been depressed by edmonton as far as I can remember reading your posts. Unless you have to take care of ill parents or something you should just move somewhere else man. You don't have ill parents everywhere, but if it's jobs/girls/friends, they are everywhere.

In a relationship, there's always the person that loves the other more than the other loves that person back.

It feels good and bad to always be the latter.

It might be from trust issues stemming from the past, but no matter how much I like/love a girl, if it came down to it she is replaceable.

I'm sure hoping that mindset changes as I get older.

That being said, I'm in the best/longest relationship I've ever been in and very happy.

In a relationship, there's always the person that loves the other more than the other loves that person back.

It feels good and bad to always be the latter.

It might be from trust issues stemming from the past, but no matter how much I like/love a girl, if it came down to it she is replaceable.

I'm sure hoping that mindset changes as I get older.

That being said, I'm in the best/longest relationship I've ever been in and very happy.

quoted for the fucking truth.

Got this kag in my history class. At first I couldn't stand her because she was hogging the outlets to browse tumblr. But then, she started hitting on me and we walked to the parking structure together from class. (no awkward moments btw).

So i show up to class a lil late today and her guy friend took my seat (next to her). this cockblockin ass bitch. i kind of feel like he likes her but idk. i start looking for a seat and i see said kag fumbling to move her stuff so i could sit near her but I'm a weirdo and only like sitting either in front of or next to a wall. So i found me a spot across the room. I think i fucked up my chances by inadvertently snubbing her.

I've got my priorities completely fucking backwards and I know it. Not gonna detail cause it's even too deep/personal for sufu, but needless to say I'm being a fucking idiot and could use someone to tell me to man the fuck up and stop being an idiot. Feel free to let it fly. Plus. neg the fuck out of this post cause I deserve it irl I think.

I've got my priorities completely fucking backwards and I know it. Not gonna detail cause it's even too deep/personal for sufu, but needless to say I'm being a fucking idiot and could use someone to tell me to man the fuck up and stop being an idiot. Feel free to let it fly. Plus. neg the fuck out of this post cause I deserve it irl I think.

there's no point complaining to us. or even asking for negative things to happen to you. I don't know you at all, but everyone has the potential to make something out of themselves so you should do it. You're already at that point that you know you're messing up, so get off of sufu and turn your life around. you can do it.

Edited by valdizno

I've been ragging on this one filmmaker (only a couple of years older than me) for some time to my friends, mostly out of jealousy. We went to the same middle/high school and her film was just released by my favorite DVD label. I refused to see it for a while, then watched it, didn't really mind it, but said I hated it. When I finished watching it, I found out that she now has something on television as well. Needless to say, it makes me really insecure about my own work, my own career.

I was in this bookstore today when lo and behold I see her there. I don't know what comes over me but I go up to her and introduce myself. Turns out she remembers me and we have a solid 20 minute chat. At the end of our talk, she gives me her email address and tells me to send her my film so that she can give me her thoughts. She also said that any time I wanted to ask her questions about the industry, she was available. Basically, she couldn't have been nicer.

I really feel bad about all that I said before. Here I was, thinking she was my rival, and she treated me like a peer. This whole interaction made me rethink the ways in which I get insecure and how more than anything they block me from taking risks (something this girl has clearly done).

all we do is classify people. we don’t gotta to go outside and meet people anymore because we already have prejudgement

even though we in space, we still hate ourselves. age of information is hell

Edited by snahfu

^Playing the world's tiniest violin, here.

I've been ragging on this one filmmaker (only a couple of years older than me) for some time to my friends, mostly out of jealousy. We

went to the same middle/high school and her film was just released by my favorite DVD label. I refused to see it for a while, then watched it, didn't really mind it, but said I hated it. When I finished watching it, I found out that she now has something on television as well. Needless to say, it makes me really insecure about my own work, my own career.

I was in this bookstore today when lo and behold I see her there. I don't know what comes over me but I go up to her and introduce myself. Turns out she remembers me and we have a solid 20 minute chat. At the end of our talk, she gives me her email address and tells me to send her my film so that she can give me her thoughts. She also said that any time I wanted to ask her questions about the industry, she was available. Basically, she couldn't have been nicer.

I really feel bad about all that I said before. Here I was, thinking she was my rival, and she treated me like a peer. This whole interaction made me rethink the ways in which I get insecure and how more than anything they block me from taking risks (something this girl has clearly done).

I don't think you should beat yourself up about this. Yeah it was childish and petty but you know that and so does everyone else that acts that way, especially in creative fields where everyone's fighting over a small window of opportunity. I'm sure this girl acted the same way before her flick got distribution and she knows people are talking that way about her now. If we were all mature and socially adjusted we would be doing something else for a living, right?

(By the way, is it Lena Dunham?)

Edit: Seriously, can we not get some fucking capitalization in here?

Edited by gramps

Posted (edited) · Hidden by on-display, February 24, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by on-display, February 24, 2012 - No reason given

Girl slept over and I found out she snores. I managed to sneak out of bed and sleep on the couch. When she asked where had I been all night, I told her I went to get a drink of milk and check my tumblr but ended up passing out.

Success

Edited by on-display

i made a cheerleader costume for a school dress up swimming sports day,,, now im just sitting round the house in it

lycra is just so damn comfy

I read this as cheeseburger costume and became excited and hungry.

Good thing I have an appointment with the eye doctor next week.

edit: and lunch in two hours

Edited by tangerine

I've traveled to more time zones than cities in the last week, my friends are all over the world and i feel like what i always wanted to be - a global business nomad.

but tell me, why does it feel so empty?

I read this as cheeseburger costume and became excited and hungry.

Good thing I have an appointment with the eye doctor next week.

edit: and lunch in two hours

thats my cycling kit not my swimming one

p.s bacon and eggs cooking for breakfast if you wanna come over

Edited by tg76