superconfessional

This stuff is regarded as some of the best you can buy:

http://www.marksmeatco.com/

Jack's Links? Not sure if you're serious, but the quality on that stuff is close to dog treats.

man thank you so much. On the east coast Jacks links is basically all there is except for slim jims. I'm really excited to try some of this crazy jerky man. Thanks again!

Guest on-display

I tend to base female friendships on attraction whether it be physical or personality. I've realized that i don't think I can have a true/best friend thats a female because it eventually progresses into something more. Either I initiate or she does. Definitely something I need to work on.

I really don't because they're too heavily flavored, Asian jerky is so heavily (liquid) smoked, salted, and spiced that the quality of the beef is useless.

agreed but asian jerky is bigger on squid and other shitty seafood.

i tell people i can't stand the taste/texture of squid/octopus but i love that jerky shit.

I tend to base female friendships on attraction whether it be physical or personality. I've realized that i don't think I can have a true/best friend thats a female because it eventually progresses into something more. Either I initiate or she does. Definitely something I need to work on.

For a large portion of my life, and for the majority of girls I know, I'm the same way. That said, I do have a handful of really good female friends where there isn't the attraction. It's hard to separate them though; we're just wired that way I guess.

this whole month

has been a big haze tons of drugs and alcohol consumed on a daily basis lords knows how much money i spent 3 grand? five? july is going to be my sober and piece my life back togeher month i cant wait :D:D

I don't know what it is but I think most people have/eventually meet a girl who is physically attractive and has a cool personality but just doesn't interest you as anything more than a friend. I see a good friend of mine like this and I have no idea why haha, just one of those things. I see her more like a little sister than anything else.

I know this girl who is supermodel good looking, and I've known her really well for maybe 6 years. Neither of us has ever seen the other as more than a friend. Sister thing mpcec mentioned rings pretty true.

I just walked past a group of stumblingly drunk high school kids, one of whom called me a faggot, after which one of his friend told him to "shut the fuck up", but for some reason I still wanted to kick the shit out of all six of them. I realize that it's probably better that I just kept walking because it was pretty much a lose-lose situation (oh good, I beat up some seventeen year olds), but still, it bugs me a little.

I just walked past a group of stumblingly drunk high school kids, one of whom called me a faggot, after which one of his friend told him to "shut the fuck up", but for some reason I still wanted to kick the shit out of all six of them. I realize that it's probably better that I just kept walking because it was pretty much a lose-lose situation (oh good, I beat up some seventeen year olds), but still, it bugs me a little.

some kids just do this regardless of who it is. I've even been in a car of people younger than me and one of them will shout out something to someone on the street. It's also happened to me a couple of times when I've been out running. Yeah, it's pretty lame but almost always never personal.

(oh good, I beat up some seventeen year olds)
What if they rolled you?

Then you would feel even worse, but we would enjoy the post more.

Next time get beat up by kids concept.

ps- we would also accept you curbing them all one at a time. anything but what you posted or did would be more entertaining... just me?

I don't know what it is but I think most people have/eventually meet a girl who is physically attractive and has a cool personality but just doesn't interest you as anything more than a friend. I see a good friend of mine like this and I have no idea why haha, just one of those things. I see her more like a little sister than anything else.

x2, funny how that works, you may think of something more every once in awhile but never really care to act it or anything, and i don't mind whatsoever when she talks about other dudes, then there's the ones who are the total opposite...

What if they rolled you?

ps- we would also accept you curbing them all one at a time. anything but what you posted or did would be more entertaining... just me?

You're right, I should've followed them home and raped them. That would've shown them who the real faggot was!

^ Dropt, are you trying to be racist, cousin?

What if they rolled you?

so now you know, what there is to ( ) about toronto

Haha actually i dislike the quebeccois accent because, beside the fact that they denatured the original french language, a hot girl with a quebeccois accent is a total turn off to me.

It's like, a girl wearing one foot a giant McQueen heel and some weird purple supra the other one. Irreconcilable.

^ Dropt, are you trying to be racist, cousin?

denature? as how could a colony abandoned at the other end of the world, by its own country keep the exact same accent and expressions' dictionary? the evolution of a language to a certain territory and time is only natural. And we shouldn't even talk about other language's words that have been included to each dialect...

also, not every québécois(e) sounds like a bûcheron!

not that i care about your feelings towards them girls, but just gotta put some sense in here and represent my people :cool:

suzie will rock dropt's face boooi

and then knit him a bandage

BOOOM

at first i read that you said that i would drop his face and make a bondage knit out of it!? :eek::o

Sister>

Don't get me wrong, i like quebeccois. I had 2 classmates from there this year, pretty cool mates indeed.

Call me conservative, but there's just some expressions that i can't stand ("ça me fait capoter", au hasard) even though it's pretty funny somewhat...

Talking about girls, the fact that you are yourself a quebeccoise rises up my esteem towards your people.

Même si l'accent, je ne peux toujours pas.

with love,

french_cat1.jpg

I just woke up from a nap, had one of those dreams...

- I was waiting at a bus stop, and I had a while to wait, so I started making little sculptures out of trash on the ground. A really pretty girl comes to the stop, and she is so beautiful but looks stuck-up, and gives me a dirty look like 'wtf is dirtbag doing in the dirt'.

The next day, the same thing happens, but I've gotten better, and the sculpture is bigger and better, and she continues to give me dirty looks.

This happens over and over, until one day my sculpture is lifesize and realistic and stands over me. I look over at her and she smiles at me.

Then I wake up and I realize it's one of those dreams where it's literally the girl of your dreams and I was a little bit bummed but I'm gonna make myself dinner and it's gonna be ok.