superconfessional

Out last weekend with my friend and this cute chick he knows. We're all drunk and she casually challenges me to an arm wrestling contest. I'm thinking this is corny ass bar shit, but whatevs, she wants to, so we arm wrestle.

Chick fucking has me at a standstill for like 3 minutes as I'm doing my complete best to pin her. Utterly humiliating. I eventually win.

I'm 6'3" 195. She's 5'5" and whatever cute skinny girls weigh.

Jesus.

Out last weekend with my friend and this cute chick he knows. We're all drunk and she casually challenges me to an arm wrestling contest. I'm thinking this is corny ass bar shit, but whatevs, she wants to, so we arm wrestle.

Chick fucking has me at a standstill for like 3 minutes as I'm doing my complete best to pin her. Utterly humiliating. I eventually win.

I'm 6'3" 195. She's 5'5" and whatever cute skinny girls weigh.

Jesus.

nFhq6n3cEik

i been gone 4 a min
alright this is hella racist but im gonna ask anyway

i'd say it's a fair bet dudes are clockin on this corner like two blocks from my house

white tees, etc plus the other day i was driving by and some rich looking white dude in an escalade pickup was exchanging something with one of said corner gentleman

i would love to be able to cop there because all my connects are a little unreliable (always out of town, unstable coke whore, annoying stereotypical catty homo, etc)

how do i broach the subject without getting blasted

thx

thought you were blasted.

I don't understand Missionaries. If I want to find out about something I just google it. I don't need some du wearing a goofy ass bike helmet telling me to believe in shit.

I don't go around telling people who wear visors that shit makes them look mad stoopid cause its funny to look at em! I feel like missionaries should go about it the same way. "Oh you don't believe in the lord? Good more space for me to chill up in these clouds!"

^ What I never get is that most religions believe that they are the only ones who will go to Heaven because they are the only ones to have faith in [X]. But surely if they believe that and are not trying to convert their friends all the time, they are basically saying that they don't care that their friends are all going to Hell? Religion confuses me sometimes.

So i go out with my friend, his girlfriend and her friend last night (Sat). We are at a bar near his house & im talking to this chick and im getting smashed off vodka soda. I dont know if she has any interest in me or anything but then she starts talking about how hot the bar tender is and im just listening so i told her she should get his number. She then says he's too young (shes 30something) and then says "besides i dont have sex a guy on a first date, im not that type of girl" or something to that effect. Mind you this is the first time i ever even met her. So im drinking more doing some kareoki and then we leave and end up crashing at my friends house, she takes the bed and i just follow her in and sleep on the bed having no clue if she's even into me. then she changes in front of me and so i just start making out with her when she slips in bed not knowing if she would smack me or what but surprisingly she's down & into it. Then its on, i got a chubby but cant get hard I try to put on a rubber but nada, no wood. 12 vodka sodas, 2 7&7's, 1AM, hung over AND drunk tierd as fuck i end up getting no sex and fall asleep. Shitty night but i guess i really gotta take it easy on the drinking. Shes down to hang out again but unfortunately i forgot to get her number this morning. I feel a double hang over today from fri & sat night. I dont regret it and was thinking this morning that at least it'll make for another good story for the superconfessional. whiskey dick is a bitch!

I dont think I've been doing much since I withdrew from school except work at my stupid job. Take naps, make music and go out. I feel like going to school adds some substance in my life.

The problem is that I cant get a student loan to go back into school. This is fail.

havn't been had'n puzzy on the regular for like 2 yrs. now i'm boo'd up and been humpin everyday, sometimes twice a day for the past 2 weeks.

confession: sometimes i can't finish even though i am def super into my girl. i feel bad for it, because maybe she may think i'm don't think she hot or something. thoughts? is it cuase i'm getting old? i just got my testosterone levels checked like 2 months ago, and they are on the upper end of normal.

nah, that's not too gay really.

maybe if she named her first cat I<3cock, and then bought another one named I<3cock and made them wear spandex all the time, then dyed their fur rainbow, then taught them to do the singles ladies dance to put on youtube under the title of dancing cocks that might be somewhat gay, but still not really.

yo, 2 sexings a day is better than nothing at all, but if you like fucking your girl, I think you could do 3-4 times a day. I don't think my testosterone is that high at all, and my fertility sucks probably, but I can tune a girl up about 5 times a day if I like the whole package, maybe 2 times if I am having issues with the face or tits or something.

havn't been had'n puzzy on the regular for like 2 yrs. now i'm boo'd up and been humpin everyday, sometimes twice a day for the past 2 weeks.

confession: sometimes i can't finish even though i am def super into my girl. i feel bad for it, because maybe she may think i'm don't think she hot or something. thoughts? is it cuase i'm getting old? i just got my testosterone levels checked like 2 months ago, and they are on the upper end of normal.

probably time to dive in to her ass

just sayin'

twice a day is plentttyyyyyyy

three times if youre into it

anyway what do you do when you cant finish? do you like just stop all of a sudden and pull it out? do you fake it and not let her see the condom???