denimdestroyedmylife

superconfessional

my mom broke our family picture frame, cracked the glass in half (still hanging on the wall currently).

I will be replacing it for Christmas.

i missed basically all of the christmas specials

no reason, was watching malcolm x and shit instead

feel like an asshole

seeing little kids grow up is actually pretty neat and awesome

in all of my years of gift wrapping, neither my style, technique, efficiency, nor overall skill have increased in the slightest. gets frustrating when it takes me an hour and a half to wrap 5 things....

I feel the same way.

Diamonds wrapped my mom's present for me and it looks like the holy grail of gifts next to the pile of my over tapped lopsided mess.

THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY!!!!!!

this problem would have been alleviated by now if billy mays was still here

Got hit by a drunk driver on the way to a family party tonight, had my little sister with me and luckily we are both OK. We got rear ended at a stop light by a guy probably going 30+... his truck slammed into my suv and went flying back about 20 feet... I don't even think he braked at all. First time I've been in an accident like that, my whole body was shaking with fear/ adrenaline and I was so scared that my sister would be really hurt. I don't know what I would have done if the guy that hit us approached us, I seriously felt capable of murder. First time I've felt so upset and enraged in my life, the "what if's" kept flying through my head, I'm so grateful my sister is okay.

mpcec, glad to hear you both got out of that alright.

the drivers in my town and by far the thing that causes me the most stress @ my job driving the cab.

the have no fucking clue how to drive when it's nice out, so in the rain & snow it gets really hectic.

Got hit by a drunk driver ...

Thats fucked, hope the rest of your Chrissy makes up for it. Sounds like the guy did a runner when you say he didn't approach you? Did you get his plates or anything for insurance?

I had to call home whilst the family christmas dig was going on, sucked having to talk to every aunty and cousin for 2 minutes repeating "yeh its abit wet, im fine, no im not lonely, have a good christmas". Decidedly Grinchy of me.

My gf is 10 years younger than me and recently did a 360 degree change on attitude on me. From Lovers to Non Talking Terms in about 12 hours, without giving me a reason and just said nothing. I AM FUCKING DYING HERE. HOW CRUEL CAN WOMEN BE.........

PS. I spent my Xmas Eve drunk and smsing her on how I feel, 0 replies, nothing, absolute nothing.

djrajio would tear you to pieces, i won't though, happy holidays.

i confess, i do love my family alot, but they're fucked up, but god do i love them.

Blow her off. I know it hurts, but you'll have the best chance to save the relationship/your dignity that way.

Avatar is pretty amazing. Like drop your jaw amazing. Like start a thread for it amazing.

Wow.

just saw the movie in 3D and was amazed at how good it is. i can't get over how fucking amazing it is. definitely had a good experience.

Yea saw Avatar on real imax and was pretty impressed. Gonna go see it again in digital 3d later just to compare.

avatar was amazing but the 3d gave me a huge headache, not sure why. maybe my eyes are funny, but everything 3d seemed rather blurry and glitchy :(

My girlfriend is away for Christmas, and half her present is gunna be paid through recycled gift cards and free movie passes that i got for Christmas.

the other half I'm buying tomorrow during boxing day sales.

My girlfriend is away for Christmas, and half her present is gunna be paid through recycled gift cards and free movie passes that i got for Christmas.

the other half I'm buying tomorrow during boxing day sales.

You sound like you're on redflagdeals.com

lol, in my defense i'm planning on spending a lot even though its boxing day prices. So i'm basically just getting a super slick present when normally i'd only be able to afford a run of the mill christmas deal.

i think its crafty.

was supposed to make lobster and calamari and other food on christmas eve. ended up getting drunk and forgot to prep the seafood. made the pasta side tho. then went to wendys and got some jr bacon cheese burgers and went back home to drink some gin. then somehow i ended up laying on this hill smoking nat sherms staring at the stars.

DOPE

^epic

fuck christmas. shits over-done

well if she did a 360 on you then alls good eh?

so she never loved you in the first place! tell her to bust a 1080 next time.

^ made me think of this

1080-snowboarding.518479.jpg

I like depositing checks at citibank/boa for my mom only because the tellers as well as the female customers are always super cute.

I have chase and rarely see any...

^ made me think of this

I confess that I wanted to be as cool as the guys in this video game are. "Sure I'll do it"

^ made me think of this

how appropriate.

i broke THE SHIT out of my left collarbone snowboarding today, wish i could upload the x-rays they're brutal as fuck. bone's almost popping through the skin.

i used to love that game

i remember i beat my sister's old boyfriend in a race when i was a kid and i thought i was so good. now i realize he let me win.