superconfessional

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWruZbzTx0k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWruZbzTx0k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"ARE YOU MAD!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? I MADE A DEAL WITH YOU GENTLEMEN FOR THAT MANS LIFE!"

Ah I love that movie...

I like to steal pens

I like to collect pens I steal

I like to collect pens in general

I like to write my name over and over big to small to see how big/small I can make it

I like to write in new notebooks

I steal company notepads

I like to make meaningless lists on those notepads n tear the paper off

I like to keep that paper for no reason

I should go scribble my name for an hour or so

at the dinner table my sister asked if i wanted some fish and my dad answered he doesn't eat fish. i turned to him and said: "dad, do you know i grew up and eat everything now?". he looked sad and said: "no." and now i feel terrible.

do you guys think this is cool or stupid

i7saLUX8kLQ

those 2 white dudes are making me feel mad uncomfortable.

id put a fucking bullet to my head if i moved as awkwardly as that guy in the hoodie. at least the other one is just a retard.

I like to steal pens

I like to collect pens I steal

I like to collect pens in general

I like to write my name over and over big to small to see how big/small I can make it

I like to write in new notebooks

I steal company notepads

I like to make meaningless lists on those notepads n tear the paper off

I like to keep that paper for no reason

I should go scribble my name for an hour or so

One of my old tutors collects pens, for each pen he collects he draws a picture of an airplane on a big sheet of paper. No idea how many he has but I'm sure it's a few hundred.

the most exciting thing in my life is the upcoming jil sander / uniqlo collaboration (0)

i feel sorry for you

when people base their lives/self-worth on material goods, i bums me outs

esp. for uniqlo gear??? :eek: cmon, man :(

I ain't lyin, I have a full outfit planned for the +J grey suit.

Suit + dark purple zip cardigan + white or lavender shirt + white linen pocket square + black socks with pindot pattern + oxblood ferragamo jazz shoes or mass's black repettos

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

cop em plz

zip cardi with suit though........................................!

One of my old tutors collects pens, for each pen he collects he draws a picture of an airplane on a big sheet of paper. No idea how many he has but I'm sure it's a few hundred.

ooh.

it would b a very bad idea for me to draw airplanes.

im sure i have papers with my name all over them. i threw a lot of papers away before i moved, dunno why.

i feel bad for not fasting today cause we are moving a lot of stuff in the house. and its crazy what a cup of coffee can do. honey nut cheerios for bfast.

Guest Phrost
I ain't lyin, I have a full outfit planned for the +J grey suit.

Suit + dark purple zip cardigan + white or lavender shirt + white linen pocket square + black socks with pindot pattern + oxblood ferragamo jazz shoes or mass's black repettos

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

oxblood jazz shoes LOL