superconfessional

WTF WHY. No, you guys were on that TV show, and have a child together, don't do it.

We've got three kids, and TV show or no we're just kinda lousy at being married. We're much better as friends and business partners...the relationship end was just not working.

She's living with a friend about a 5 minute walk from the house. The kids see plenty of her, we aren't fighting over anything, it's really truly all good.

Ok, the cum in the hair was kinda mean. But hey, I gotta get one in where I can. She's totally got the edge on me in most situations. Girl is way the hell smarter than me, and she makes all the money. I gotta find a job...

Guest my uncle
did you at least get good money for it?

no. in my dream my mice were loose and i trying to catch them but one turned into a cat and attacked.

im real sad though cause one of them got sick last night. i held her a bunch and put her on a mound of t.p and attempted giving her water and food by hand. but this morning she had died, :[

shiiiiiii....

two of my good friends are semi-dating it's not committed/serious/whatever. the girl confessed to me she was in love with du. du just looking for some fucky fucky. last night, du tells me he's got another girly.

so i either have to betray his trust and tell the girl about it, potentially saving her from broken heart syndrome. Or keep my mouth shut and letting du be a dick to my friend.

fuckkkk who am I supposed to be helping out here?

I kissed the girl I'm seeing in public, just a cheek kiss, nothing like drastic or like, intense and she got steamed

I don't have the balls to tell her to break up with her boyfriend though. Dude is like 500 miles away and sounds like a dick now that she tells me about their relationship.

would I just be breakin my own heart if I asked her that anyways considering school is done in less than 2 weeks?

sigh. goddamn interpersonal/romantic entanglement.

To counter the best day I've had in a minute (wed) I had a terrible day today

overslept, got my physics questions wrong,

failed hardest chem exam i've ever taken. maybe 1 person finished within the time crunch.

lastly

my second home, the study room

Arkenstone in ruins before midterms. Like the forces of evil have sabotaged the scholarly's safe-haven from the temptations of procrastination and social life.

3097_184679435113_785270113_6614254_3803040_n.jpg

last night i shotgunned my first beer. we threw a knife into the ceiling then stood under while doing so to ensure a quick shotgun.

today i came home for lunch to my roommate and visiting friend from detroit named t-bone working out with a weight bar that had bricks duct taped to the ends.

it took 3 tries to get the knife to stick in the ceiling. it's funny because we live under two librarians.

Guest jcpennydatazz
you realize that stealing raises prices because they factor in the risk of an object being stolen into its price

walmart generally serves lower income families so you are pretty much stealing from the poor

bitch, it's walmart

Guest bambam
I worked at Walmart as a promo-person for Garnier/L'Oreal and they had a undercover cop stand at the end of my row for a few hours each shift and watch me to make sure I didn't steal anything. :(

my friend got lurked by an undercover shopper too, there was such beef cause he had weed in dimes on him and was being threatened with charge of possession w/ intent to distribute as well :eek:

i've finally come home and ate dinner. i think my dad just wants to forget about the whole ordeal as there wasn't a mention of it.. i'll take it as it is..

and i got rejected for the second time two years in a row from the school i was trying to get into.. its not a good period in my life..

drink away the problems..

Some friends and I have started a band. Out of the four of us, only one of us is musically competent and a decent musician. Despite this fact, we have a small following and are doing a show in May.

In recent weeks, my biggest fantasies has been to perform to a large audience, songs written of rawest emotion, to have at least a hundred people know my name and many more to sing along.

This fantasy does not end with a sense of accomplishment or satisfaction but with myself no longer living. As co-song writer and lyricist I have already begun leaving bread crumbs of my vision.